• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yay! There, ya happy? You know I could say that five more times yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! Think I need pyscology :P? Uhg, I'm always late!

Years
Lol, i have loved Pikachu ever since i recieved the intro to the show in the mail a number of years ago. After the show was officially aired, i was addicted to it.

YOu have made me quite happy!<----that is a good thing 0.~

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I was addicted to Pikachu the minute I first saw it a pencil. I was really young then.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Hello, I still like Pikachu!! The Goodbye Pikachu was sad. I can't remember it that well though because I was I think seven then... Actually I can't remember my age when I saw it!

Years
+el_pal said:
Hello, I still like Pikachu!! The Goodbye Pikachu was sad. I can't remember it that well though because I was I think seven then... Actually I can't remember my age when I saw it!
So sad...

I heard some people hate Pokemon Yellow because pikachu's in it!!! Can you belive it!

You're 21! Probley the oldest-but you like pikachu!

Years
I am going to post in another forum real quick, i will be back laterz.
I think i was somewhere betweem 16-17 when i saw Pikachu's Goodbye.
Kairyu is 20 so he isn't far behind. I don't know of anyone else i don't think

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
No reason to hate Pokemon Yellow! You know I think you should actually like Pokemon Yellow because of Pikachu! I think I'll like Pikachu forever...:)

Years
Dusty Pikachu said:
I am going to post in another forum real quick, i will be back laterz.
I think i was somewhere betweem 16-17 when i saw Pikachu's Goodbye.
I was...about 7-8 when I saw it.

You're going? Come back soon!

I like P. Yellow. Other people don't like it.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
Years
girlgenius said:
One of the first epsodes I saw was pikachu's goodbye.:chu: :'( It's so sad.
That is my favorite episode in the old series.But when I watch it,I get majorly sad.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
Ok,I thought of a mascot! Elekid hehe

but guys i can make a forum for your pikachu club. =D as i am a dedicated member.
Just tell me...although i am not the best hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back