• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\\Amelia's photography **image heavy**//

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Okay, I thought it was about time I posted some of my photography.
I never really edit my photos much, all of these havent been touched up at all, I like the realistic look.

Most photos are of bugs or animals, so if you have abit of a thing about bugs (or animals?) then I wouldn't look.

More to come soon, i'd love to hear what you think :)

dragonfly.bmp

swans.bmp

daisy.bmp

beetle.bmp

snail.bmp

meercatsdd3.png

EDIT: New photos ^_^__

p8040007copyqs3.png

frog2en0.png

dollpartsqa5.png

^^Somthing abit different

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Amelia~! :D Haven't talked to you in a while. D:
Those pictures are amazing! You are such a good photographer~! I especially like the one of teh birdies and flower. X3

Keep it up! I can't wait to see more of your work. <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
WOW! amazing photos! you captured everything so perfectly! my favorites are the meerkats and the swans. :D SO AWESOME!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wow i love the 1st and the slug one =D
its a shame the text is big on the slug one though D:

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

I do have the originals of each photo, I just like to be over protective with my copyrights haha, I can send you the original if you wish to see it :)

**Updated the main post with more photos**

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
well i think you should use the same size font and font style for all your copywrites =D

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
wow! o_o Those are freaking awesome *dies* You are really talented with the camera! keep it up! <3

Back