• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
It sounds like a cadle of Filth intro or something xD
Would be cool for the group!!
Ya sure Rach go ahead!

Like a who of what now?

Go on, let me hear it. As long as it isn't blatantly Sonic-y, then I'm sure it can't be all bad.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Yeah, that's kinda how Shadow is. Shadow is somewhat neutral-dark, like in his game(yes, he had his own game, were you decided if he would be a big hero, or if he takes over the world). He's confused about himself, what will he do? He hates Sonic, though Eggman is terrible... but enough about him. If I go on, I might as well make a Shadow/Team Dark fan club. XD

Hmm, an additional topic if no one doesn't want to talk about the current one right now?
Spoiler:

I personally think Luxray, and possibly it pre-evolutions. It really looks like one. =0

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah, that's kinda how Shadow is. Shadow is somewhat neutral-dark, like in his game(yes, he had his own game, were you decided if he would be a big hero, or if he takes over the world). He's confused about himself, what will he do? He hates Sonic, though Eggman is terrible... but enough about him. If I go on, I might as well make a Shadow/Team Dark fan club. XD

Hmm, an additional topic if no one doesn't want to talk about the current one right now?
Spoiler:

I personally think Luxray, and possibly it pre-evolutions. It really looks like one. =0

Yeah xD back to the club..
Well ya i agree that Luxray should be at least half dark!!
I thought Dusknoir should be Dark in my opinion

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Ooh, a Social Group would be cool. ^^ And those are awesome songs, Dream and Bijou. May I post one? Not necessarily evil, but it's from PMD. I love that game. XD

I've already answered the previous topic, so sure! Hmm, Luxray would be a good choice. I love that pokemon. XD I think maybe Scizor. And more legendaries, of course. :P Maybe a Dark type Ninetales. XP

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Ooh, a Social Group would be cool. ^^ And those are awesome songs, Dream and Bijou. May I post one? Not necessarily evil, but it's from PMD. I love that game. XD

I've already answered the previous topic, so sure! Hmm, Luxray would be a good choice. I love that pokemon. XD I think maybe Scizor. And more legendaries, of course. :P Maybe a Dark type Ninetales. XP
Yeah sure go ahead!!
Actually i'ma gonna add that to the main post saying you can add a song to the playlist!!

We will now Have a
'As Dark As Night Playlist'

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Thanks clover. You can post that song too! The playlist idea sounds great. =D

Hmm, Dark would fit Dusknoir(especially in PMD2) and Ninetales. Nintendo/Gamefreak don't know what they're doing. =[

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks clover. You can post that song too! The playlist idea sounds great. =D

Hmm, Dark would fit Dusknoir(especially in PMD2) and Ninetales. Nintendo/Gamefreak don't know what they're doing. =[
Thats where i got it from!!
He isn't a ghost xD I'm sorry he's just Dark...
Gonna put up the Playlist now and find a song for it myself

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0&feature=related

It's the remix for Primal Dialga. The actual one is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPR1V-xOCP8&feature=related

A playlist idea sounds awesome. XD I'll have more to add, if you guys don't mind remixes. ^^;

Bijou-chan said:

SO TRUE!! A Dark Ninetales would be awesome. So would Dusknoir. Well, since Nintendo/Gamefreak seems to be paying more attention to fans of late, we can always hope. ^^;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0&feature=related

It's the remix for Primal Dialga. The actual one is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPR1V-xOCP8&feature=related

A playlist idea sounds awesome. XD I'll have more to add, if you guys don't mind remixes. ^^;

[/COLOR]
SO TRUE!! A Dark Ninetales would be awesome. So would Dusknoir. Well, since Nintendo/Gamefreak seems to be paying more attention to fans of late, we can always hope. ^^;
Okay guys the playlist so far is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back