• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver] Emulation Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Yesterday I played HeartGold ( randomized ) ( nuzlocke challenge ) on my android ( Huawei ascend y200 / only 800 mhz processor ) ( DraStiC r2.1.6.2 emulator ) and speed was normally 100% - 107% , but when I went to pokemart in Violet city to buy some potions the game freezes for about 3-4 minutes, after freeze, I can continue my journey, (today - 1 freeze again ) , 1 freeze per day :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
I have the same issues with same emulator, Desmume 0.9.8... i have beaten the Elite Four but after the credits the screen go black and i can't do anything...
I can also tell that, when i load the rom, the screen is completely white and the intro will not start over... i have to load a saved game (not in-game save, obviusly).

Can you help us? I have some gyms to obliterate and a lone trainer to smash in a cave. Thx all!

Hope this thread isn't too old but I have this problem. Any fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back