• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Some information about the next dlc/expansion :
- A new archipelago called Archipelago Azur divided in two island based on France (take a look in one of the post above with the map link)
- A new rival Clan : Date Clan
- "The prohibited berries"!?!?
- The four rocket brothers (do you remember, ... in sylph sarl...)
- Develop your capital city!
- A conquest game : you need to capture some cities, win big battle with your army to destroy the date clan.
- An army fight for you (the seven samurai helps you in your travel)
- A new legendary pokemon...

Years
I'm getting more and more hyped for the next release :D

I wonder if I should continue with my current save or wait till the next release to start fresh, as you said, your releases are compatible with retrospective saves right?

phatsnguyen

Vagabond
Years
For the national dex, when the guy said "you like your new etc." just open the menu and select pokedex and look if you can look the national dex. If you can, the N-dex is available and please tell me if you can look the national dex.
I've tested the N-dex on VBA so normally it will work

After changing location between Route 2 & Pewter city several times, my Pokedex is finally upgraded.

I got another bugs:
1) Flash move got wrong text. (see image below)
prntscr. com/8hpaty
2) Thunder Stone in Celadon Dept. got wrong text (see image below)
prntscr. com/8hqq86

P/s: My Charizard levels 50 now. When will it evolve into Mega form? And how to choose between X or Y form? :D
(Bonus question: When will Alakazam evolve into Mega form? :P)

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Later in the game a guy give you a shiny charmander vlvl5 but only during the archipelago mangan scenario(your team at this time will be approximatively lvl80.
X evolve with mega gems and Y evolve at lvl 90 or 80 i don't remember.
The bug with Thunder stone and flash are strange but this can come from the patch cause I don't have this problem I need to take a look on it.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I'm getting more and more hyped for the next release :D

I wonder if I should continue with my current save or wait till the next release to start fresh, as you said, your releases are compatible with retrospective saves right?

All my release are compatible with update but please save in a pokecenter to be sure the new patch will work.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
I can't seem to make Cloud White work on My Boy emulator, it just gives me a white screen...

I used a EU rom, expanded it, patched (i chose ignore in NUPS as it will fail if i choose otherwise)

EDIT: I used a US rom it works on My Boy now!

But I am not getting any sound (except Pokemon Cries) And on VBA it says 1M sub-circuit not installed...

It's like the patchign went wrog... starters too didn't change :/

EDIT 2: Well, I needed to run the programs as Admin, it works fine now!! Sorry for my useless post... :/

As far as get the 1M sub-circuit not install message, you have to change the save type to Flash 128K, or otherwise, the game won't save.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Sorry for double posting : The error with torchic is an error from the emulator, not of the rom. And for the national dex I ask you the same question as above.

You can't evolve Johto or Hoenn pokemons without the National Dex.
It's not an error with the emulator at all, it's because he didn't got a National Dex yet.
Try it by yourself, start a Vanilla Fire Red game, put a Torchic on your save and try to evolve it without having the National Dex, because i just did it and a "...?" is all what you will get.

phatsnguyen

Vagabond
Years
Error skill-text of the Trainer's 2nd pokemon near Bond Bridge (Three Island) :D
prntscr. com/8imuz4

You can't evolve Johto or Hoenn pokemons without the National Dex.
It's not an error with the emulator at all, it's because he didn't got a National Dex yet.
Try it by yourself, start a Vanilla Fire Red game, put a Torchic on your save and try to evolve it without having the National Dex, because i just did it and a "...?" is all what you will get.

Thanks! I will try to catch it again. A bit hard to find Torchic for me. :(

EDIT 2: IT FINALLY EVOLVED! THANKS!

Last edited:

phatsnguyen

Vagabond
Years
Resort Gorgeous (Five Island)
prntscr. com/8jl45z
- Pic 1: Dialog box wasn't displayed when I talked to him. I fought one trainer, went to talked to him and he said "you need more beef". He disappeared after I had fought all of trainers there.
- Pic 2: Terrain bug? :D
- Pic 3: Rare Candy got error text. It displayed 14999$ when I select the item anyway.
- Pic 4: I can move while using pcbox-man. :P
- Pic 5: Dialog box border remained after I had talked to the pcbox-man.

Lost Cave (Five Island) and Ruin Valley (Six Island)
prntscr. com/8jlg2u
Wrong pokemon info after caught Darkrai & Regigigas (displayed as Rattata), but it's ok while seeing them in pokedex.

Water Path (Six Island) Some problems I mentioned below that I don't know whether it's a bug or not. (Maybe it work on other events?)
prntscr. com/8jlr9e
- Pic 1: Dailog box wasn't displayed when I talked to him.
- Pic 2: The day and night system turned off when I stood there.
- Pic 4: In the big-gym (pic 3), I got freeze after I had talked to them. None of dialog boxes were displayed after i had talked to them.
- Pic 5 & 6: Along the way, I can walk/run on the water surface. :t184:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Resort Gorgeous (Five Island)
prntscr. com/8jl45z
- Pic 1: Dialog box wasn't displayed when I talked to him. I fought one trainer, went to talked to him and he said "you need more beef". He disappeared after I had fought all of trainers there.
- Pic 2: Terrain bug? :D
- Pic 3: Rare Candy got error text. It displayed 14999$ when I select the item anyway.
- Pic 4: I can move while using pcbox-man. :P
- Pic 5: Dialog box border remained after I had talked to the pcbox-man.

Lost Cave (Five Island) and Ruin Valley (Six Island)
prntscr. com/8jlg2u
Wrong pokemon info after caught Darkrai & Regigigas (displayed as Rattata), but it's ok while seeing them in pokedex.

Water Path (Six Island) Some problems I mentioned below that I don't know whether it's a bug or not. (Maybe it work on other events?)
prntscr. com/8jlr9e
- Pic 1: Dailog box wasn't displayed when I talked to him.
- Pic 2: The day and night system turned off when I stood there.
- Pic 4: In the big-gym (pic 3), I got freeze after I had talked to them. None of dialog boxes were displayed after i had talked to them.
- Pic 5 & 6: Along the way, I can walk/run on the water surface. :t184:

Six island :
pic 1 : an error cause I haven't script this guy^^
pic2 : not an error
pic 5 : This part was finish yesterday so the error will be solve in the next release
pic 4** : all these dialog aren't finish and the same problem happen in mangan but If the game freeze whn you spoke with these guys I need to solve this problem fast.

The rattata error is a bug but I can't ssolve this problem
Resort gorgeous :
Pic 1 : not an error : The guy take all your money, and after that the home is yours I don't know the english for but in french we says "payer à la tete du client"
Pic 3 : I'm going to fix this problem soon
pic 4 : this is a little mistake in the script very easy to fix, I 'm going to fix this soon.
pic 2 : I've just solved the error

**When you speak to these guys, the game freeze and you need to reload your save?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
Hey i Played this a few months ago,really enjoyed it but i had to get a new laptop so i'm starting over.I'm using your latest patch and i don't see the guy who gives you the n-dex.Any help would be appreciated.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hey i Played this a few months ago,really enjoyed it but i had to get a new laptop so i'm starting over.I'm using your latest patch and i don't see the guy who gives you the n-dex.Any help would be appreciated.

The problem will be fixed for the next update bu if you change map and come back in the last map the man can appear (try a few time).
The error comes from the flag I'm using.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!! :

*First, I'm not sure but When the new archipelago will be added to the game (January 2016 approximatively) All your saves will be (Not sure) incompatible.

*secondly, A big dlc is going to arrive in 1 week or 2 week maxi.
This dlc will be an important "bug-fixing" dlc. (Only archipelago mangan bugs) cause I'm acctually testing the new region and I'm fixing all the error.

*Thirdly, A lot of new screeshoots and maybe a video will be update in the near future

To finish, please, stop your party before the archipelago Mangan to prevent any error with the next release (remember just 1 or 2 weeks)(I'm very sorry to ask this favor)

pawell6

The truthseeker
Years
There's must something wrong with base stat od tangrowth, when my tangela evolved its sp. attack dropped from 124 to 83

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
There's must something wrong with base stat od tangrowth, when my tangela evolved its sp. attack dropped from 124 to 83

I've done a little mistke that's right, i'm going to fix it.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
I've found a big error in my rom with a lot of trainers who don't fight me. I don't know the origin of the problem, I've just some hypothesis. However I've found a "Solution" and this solution is to recreate some trainers so the next update (1 or 2 week) will have this bug but this error will be the next objectives in the dev of the rom. In other words, the extension with the Archipelago azur(comming january 2016) will be in february I think. I apologize.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
If you haven't seen it, I've update te first post with the last update of the rom and I've realized a game Guide / walkthrough for the game.
This game guide contains :
- A walkthrough for the scenario
- Tons of screenshots
- A tons of information about the protagonist, item, new pokemons,etc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
Hey, so I have tried everything, including the whole going in and out of Route 2 and Pewter, and I can't get the national dex..Does any have any suggestions for me?

Back