• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers! (RPG)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*is flying threw the sky and hits a cliff* 2 can play at that game!!! *hits DT with a homerun* see ya in saint louie! :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Cool! I didn't know there was a super smash bros. thread! I'm awesome at it! *wanders into the battlefield* character: If you don't know who that is well.....that's downright sad *cough* avatar *cough*
*politely* for you denser folks....red hat...mustache......begins with an m and ends with an ario.....Mario!
clothes:*mario voice* I'm a regular color!

I a have a my own original attack if you a don't a mind...*puts on FLUDD and starts shooting shoes and socks at everyone*......its a long story.

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
*Luckily hits a cliff and gets back up Two can play at this game!!!
*Hits Roy with a homerun bat*
HOMERUN!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Double post Rayquaza champion!

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Ahhhhh!!!!! Loses a life But i've got 10 still hahahahahahahahahahaha!
*Homeruns young link and he drops hes shield" OOO! never used one of these before!"
*Says "bye bye" to young link*
*Throws a bomb at everyone*

Back