• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Rumor/Unconfirmed Information Discussion Thread

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
...there's even grammar errors in Black and White, so I feel that pointing to this being fake because of that is kinda bad. :( ALSO MIGHT I REMIND YOU ALL OF HOW THERE WAS 10 GIFS EXPLAINING SERPERIOR/EMBOAR/SAMUROTT'S FAKENESS? YEAAAH. /high hopes

HAHAHAHA! I was one of them! Well not specifically but I hated those evos xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
@humm: YES. THAT IS A GREAT POINT! The fact that N left Unova and that this rumour says new region, kinda logically makes sense really. :3 Besides, new region = new story totally.

@bluerang: Yeah so THIS is why we shouldn't dismiss the rumours besides having all the proof! Or not even proof tbh. Only fake rumours were the stupid ugly random Pokemon next to Darumaka which was legit non-believable.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh I forgot to add, this also makes sense for the fast paced Anime. They did say Cilan and Iris will be with Ash for more than one region and this region will be different. OMG this thing is real lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah pretty sure all he'd say is "I cannot say yes or no to this information etc". Plus it's long and in English, it'd need translating and then it'd be much more confusing. :(

Oh wait, damnit, good point for the others, NOT IN JAPANESE! Why would English-speaking people get information before Japan. :x

omg good reasoning bluerang!!! :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Only part I don't believe outright is "still Gen 5"

It wouldn't really be possible, New Pokemon are only introduced with new Generations, as well as new Regions. If we have a new Region and new Pokemon its a New Generation. If B2W2 cannot directly trade new Pokemon the same way GSC couldn't with R/B/Y, its still a new Generation.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
* In-game screen-shots show the starting town, which is very classy and seems to feature a Pokemon academy. One screen-shot shows the player character standing at what appears to be a graduation ceremony in a large garden. Other screen shots show the player climbing the inside of a clock-tower, and little transparent sprites of the previously mentioned tuxedo-ghost are dancing around the screen, looks neat. The probably-church is also shown, with the player talking to a robed-man in front of it, as well as the shipyard, with the player walking around a puzzle created out of girders being hoisted by cranes (a Gym Puzzle?), and a shot of the player walking on the inside of the train, with the windows being open and showing off a pre-rendered grassy field.

Okay this seems unbelievable. I've now moved to the "fake" side unless there's great proof :( /saaad

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Deoxys was a new pokemon, that still counts as gen 3, I'll admit i dont believe most of it but hey its something until we get concrete evidence

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Eeeek, if these rumours are true... <3<3<3
Having a new region [and possibly new pokemon] actually makes sense: If they were just making Unova 'better'/enhancing it, surely they'd have called the game Grey? But 'Black 2' and 'White 2' allows them to carry on with the N storyline AND introduce a new region~ [If they made a whole new game for a new region, I doubt they could have kept the N storyline going in it]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
@Humm: Isn't that sorta like Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect as new Pokemon though? :x Pretty sure it was the same kinda situation.

I hope we get other rumours tbh soon. :x

Joshawott

Banned
Years
I'm not saying I don't want new Pokémon, I'm just nervous that it may be done sloppily and in the end I will be displeased and feel that said addition would be better off not being present in the games.

Years
I know this is just a rumour and all but I did squee at the thought of the region being based somewhat on Western Europe (the castles/modern city stuff seems to be based on Germany or somewhere close) and I'm hoping that if any part of that turns out to be true then please base something off Ireland well because 1. I live there and 2. The thought itself sounds kind of cool.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
I know this is just a rumour and all but I did squee at the thought of the region being based somewhat on Western Europe (the castles/modern city stuff seems to be based on Germany or somewhere close) and I'm hoping that if any part of that turns out to be true then please base something off Ireland well because 1. I live there and 2. The thought itself sounds kind of cool.

Castles and modern cities are in many Europe's countries not only in Germany. If there will be new region based on Europe, I can say now it will be my fav. :)
They could base each city on different European country.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think that these Rumor's are fake,but perhaps it's my lack to beleive that Generation V ended so early without any third version or remakes seeing how this generation will have ended if there are new pokemon which will mark the start of Generation VI.

Though if it is true the Uk is kind of fitting seeing how the Olympics are there this year...we could see a return of the Pokethlon (which was mentioned in BW though that mentioned Johto too).

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
These don't really sound real to me. Sounds pretty fake. I don't think people should be expecting new Pokemon, that may be setting your hopes up too high but I don't think its wrong to maybe expect more new formes of Pokemon.

I feel certain that there will definitely be another region in the game, the main question Im wondering is whether its a previous region from one of the old games or a brand new region.

I'm hoping that Smash tomorrow will at the very least announce the new region and give us our first screenshot or something noteworthy. I think it's likely we'll see our first pictures, since they plan to have videos of the game on the week after... so it seems fitting we'll see pictures first, on tomorrow's Smash.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
k why is people getting worked up on something that is 100% fake? Why is people paying attention on someone who is trolling. I saw his article in Serbii and I laughed it off thinking he is some sort of troll waiting to be fed and what do I see... PEOPLE FEEDING FAME TO THIS TROLL. WHY?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Those rumors could be mostly fake, but I believe there could new region based on Europe. N flew over the ocean to the east, which is the same direction like from US to Europe.

Author of those rumors says about having connections to Nintendo. That's classic rubbish. If he/she would have really connections to Nintendo he/she would have no right to say anything about those games. It's similar how few weeks ago someone published "real details" about GTA 5 claiming that he/she got fired from Rockstar Games and now he/she can freely spread info about this game. Total rubbish. One can go to jail for doing something like this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Apparently these are from Coro Coro:
image.jpg

image.png

image.png

That Clock Tower... isn't that what the guy who posted the rumor last week said would be in the Coro Coro scan? No clue if these are real though.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Apparently these are from Coro Coro:
image.jpg

image.png

image.png

That Clock Tower... isn't that what the guy who posted the rumor last week said would be in the Coro Coro scan? No clue if these are real though.

I think they are fake. But if they are real. All I have to say its OMG

Where did you find them btw ?

Back