• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen No Red Gyarados?

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I looked for it in Platinum after the reporters moved from the lake entrance. I was a little disappointed but I don't care much about shinies since they made them regular pokemon starting from gen 3. Before they would have slightly better stats. Now they are just the same pokemon just with different colors :(

Also, I remember Lance catching it in the anime. I thought maybe Lance caught it but I wouldn't know. I only played Platinum from gen 4 yet.

Years
...I honestly don't think I even noticed a red Gyarados on the screen, so no, I wasn't disappointed or anything. D: Never really liked Gyarados anyway and I was more focused on the new gen Pokemon at the time anyway.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
I was a little disappointed, but it was easy to get over because if I really wanted one I knew I could just spend time fishing for a shiny Magikarp.

Back