• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

charge your phone

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nearly every day. Usually don't like to let it drop to 20% or less.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
every night before bed unless i have to charge it before then.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
usually charge it the night before the school day, due to it can be fully charged during school and i can do stuff on it without worrying about battery life

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I usually charge mine every other day. It depends on how much I've been using it at times. I like to keep it at 100% a lot because if I go out and stuff without it being fully charged, it has a tendency to die faster. I also charge it in the car a lot if it's not fully charged.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My battery isn't so great anymore either so it's every night (unless I'm off the next day) and depending on how often it's used during the day I have to charge it a bit midday. On my days off it varies on whether or not I charged it the night before and if I'm doing anything/bothered touching my phone, etc etc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I charge it every night, but when I'm at work I also just leave it plugged in so when I leave my phone will be at full charge again. Is that bad? I heard something sometime a long while ago you shouldn't overcharge the battery, but I don't know if that was with a different type of battery.

Years
I charge it every night and when it reaches down to 15% :')

Also @Juno I've heard about it and kinda..? I've left my phone at full charge only to have it rly hot the next time I touch it. Not completely sure tho

Years
I guess once it hits 70% or so? Seeing the battery get any lower bothers me. :'< dk if it's better to let the battery die entirely from time to time but ya

Years

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I charge it overnight and... honestly, once or twice a day in addition to that. I tend to mindlessly grind in mobage on the side while I do whatever it is I'm doing during the day, and it runs the battery down pretty quickly. If I notice it's dipped below 40%, I'll just swap my laptop charger to my phone for half an hour and it's usually good to go for a few more hours.

Years
One of the first things that I do when I get home from work everyday is to go and charge my phone if it's anything less than 70%. I've got a wireless charger, so anytime I'm not using my phone I put it on there, so that pretty much anytime I'm at home, my phone is always at 90%+ battery. The only time I charge my phone overnight is if I see it drop below 60%, and I know I've got to go to work first thing in the morning.

I'm always so on top of charging my phone, that in the year and a half I've had it, I've probably let it drop below 20% only once or twice.

Years
Usually i try to charge mine every night when I get to bed, but some nights I do not plug it in as there is often not times where I need to.

Years
I guess when it's around 50/60% is when I like to start charging it. I never leave it charging overnight because I don't want to kill the battery if it's already got to 100%.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I charge when the battery hits 20% or below and I often times leave it overnight so it be fully full in the morning

Years
i always charge it whenever i get the chance / or / when it dips around 30% since my phone has aged and the battery is hitting the dirt, too :(

Back