• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real?

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
Years
I would have a Blastoise that I had raised from a Squirtle. Probably go on an adventure for a few years and get as many pokemon as possible before becoming a researcher with a Pokemon Professor. So many laws of physics are broken by Pokemon lol.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
The world would become a very dark place if pokemon existed. And overcrowded. There's barely enough room for all the humans!

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
Years
What Pokemon would you have if Pokemon were real?

Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.)

What would you do with your Pokemon? (Help people, Battle, Be evil?)

Where would you go?, Who would be?, stuff like that and the stuff above.

id be fighting all the bad guys with my strong pokemon <3
for sure i would have a marowak, charizard and blaziken
and 3 more of course

i would want to be one of the elite 4, with pink/red dyed hair teehee

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
An Umbreon for me plz...
I would live a nomadic life and journey around the world with my trusted pal Umbreon.
Maybe a few regional championship appearances from time to time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • N.Y
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
I used to think about this all the time when I was younger. Till this stay I still wonder what it would be like if they were real. I would be a dog like Pokemon trainer because they are all my favorite Pokemon (ex Eevee, Nine tails, Suicune). I would travel around the world collecting badges and entering tournaments. Ah I wish that would just be amazing!

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
I think we could pretty much end most of the worlds problems with Pokémon... send water pokes out to Africa and other arid areas where people have to travel miles for water, use strong pokémon to build shelters and other equipment, have Chansey and Blissey healing everyone...
The world would just be far more awesome and controllable.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Absol, Scyther, Pigeot, Blaziken, Espeon and Umbreon. they are my favourite pokemon so I would love to have them all on my team.

Rachel brings up a great point about using pokemon to help the world though. That's a great idea and I would support that

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
If Pokemon were real; they would've mutilated us a long time ago, and the world would be probably filled with anthro Pokemon instead of humans.
After all, the Pokemon in the anime posses sentinence but because "Rule of Anime", they do not question humans. Sooner or later in evolution they would rise against humans and destroy them.
Even if humans survived, think: humans destroyed each other for being of a different skin color; imagine how they would treat another species...
Then Pokemon would notice the hatred from humans and they would retaliate. Chaos would ensue.

Edit: Also if they were real, they would be subjected to real world rules.
For example a Charizard would most likely not be able to have arms and it would have a much larger wingspan, Evolution would take a lot longer, Rayquaza would be much smaller in order for it to survive in the ozone layer, Meowth would have gills or something similar since it lacks a nose, and Jigglypuff would be one mutated thing...
Even if they didn't have a sentinence like the anime or games, they would still be wild animals, and it'd be pretty difficult to coexist without getting killed.

However for the sake of this thread, I would probably just be a Pokemon Trainer. Or a Pokemon Slacker. I'd stay at home with my Charmander, training it when I go to the gym.

Last edited:

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
I'd probably want to live in Johto with a Smeargle for a best friend that would love to nap and eat poffins all day.

Personally, I wouldn't be a trainer unless my Pokémon wanted to fight. I don't really enjoy battling.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2020
I would want an Infernape. He would he a cool guy to be around. Since he's like a human and has hands and fingers, I could teach him to play piano, guitar, bass or even drums. Also, I'll take a Shinx as a dog so I could walk it and take it places. Better yet, I would have an Arcainine to ride around town with 'cause gas prices are insane nowadays. Of course, I'll take a Pikachu to have as a companion.

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
Years
i would just have jirachi as a pet pokemon and i wouldn't battle so it dosnt get hurt ^.^
even though it can grant wishes i won't do that cuz i bileave that rewards should be earned and the harder you work for something the better it feels when ou gain it

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
If pokemon were real? I'd say it would be the best experience EVER!
I would always have my favorite pokemon ,riolu, with me to travel through the lands.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
i woulden't want to eat meat anmore if pokemon were real...
(in pokemon shows what is the meat? they dont show normal fish or pigins. cause pigins are pigey and fish is a magicarp)

Years
If Pokemon were real, I would want all of my Pokemon from my games. I would only take the Pokemon from Pearl, Soul Silver, Black, and Platinum, though, because those are the games where I truly started to get emotionally attached to my Pokemon instead of just playing through the games. Some of them are duplicates, so I would just take the one I had first (when I have duplicate Pokemon in two different games, I just consider them the same one on a different cartridge).

I'd definitely have a diverse group of Pokemon, but it would definitely be useful. I'd have Empoleon, Luxray, Meganium, Ampharos, Togetic, Samurott, Victini, Lopunny, Altaria, Girafarig, and Rapidash.

I don't know if I would battle regularly, but I'd probably do the gyms. I don't think I would go for the Elite Four, to be honest. In real life, I'd be too afraid. I would spend most of my time just playing around with my Pokemon.

Back