• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konichiwa minna!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
New member here. Hello!

Hello everybody, as you know I'm new and just registered today. I don't exactly know what to say, so.. Hi. :embarrass Hoping to make some new friends~ :D I should probably change my nature to timid... And despite what my sister might say, I'm nice, just hot-headed, so please don't mess with me. <.< >.> Thank you~ By the way, my sister is Gym Leader Rozu.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm, so you're Gym Leader Rozu's sis, I so happen to know her. Welcome aboard, is this your first time forum-ing? It might be scary at first, but you'll eventually get the hang of it!

Here at PC, meeting new friends is as easy as ABC, with a blink of an eye, you'll get lots of friends. Just stick your heads into other boards around PC & get to know them regulars. If you want, we can be friends. No harm in making more friends, right?

So, do you have any particular interest? Some newbies are here for what we call ROM hacking & some are here for the well..... Pokemon discussion ^^" I'm much into pixel art & that may take a while to learn. But with the saying practice makes perfect, nothing's impossible.

Hope to see ya round. Remember to read the rules & stay outta trouble. Feel free to contact me if you wish to anytime~ Oh, btw, I'm MidnightShine, but preferably Mid.

Enjoy your time~

~Mid~

Years
Hello everybody, as you know I'm new and just registered today. I don't exactly know what to say, so.. Hi. :embarrass Hoping to make some new friends~ :D I should probably change my nature to timid... And despite what my sister might say, I'm nice, just hot-headed, so please don't mess with me. <.< >.> Thank you~ By the way, my sister is Gym Leader Rozu.

Hi Mokoko, and welcome!

I happen to be friends with Rozu here so I'm sure you've heard about me of something (yes, I'm that one with the cute blue Oshawott profile) but nice you decided to follow her here. I happen to be Australian too! Call me Hikari btw.

Do you have any particular interest in a certain board, or do you just wanna browse the whole forum? Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters? So many questions to ask. I happen to be one of the global browsers, which means I browse all sections but I'm mainly found in the Trivia boards, Pokemon-based areas (aside from the TCG) and also I'm a regular here in New Users/Welcome.

Have your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hey Mid, it's nice to meet you. It's cool that you're into pixel art. :D I used to be when I was a little younger, but now I've gone to drawing manga. I own pokémon Black, Pearl and Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I'm here mainly for discussing about these games. ^w^ And yeah, it'll be cool to be friends. Thanks for the reply!

Hi Mokoko, and welcome!

I happen to be friends with Rozu here so I'm sure you've heard about me of something (yes, I'm that one with the cute blue Oshawott profile) but nice you decided to follow her here. I happen to be Australian too! Call me Hikari btw.

Do you have any particular interest in a certain board, or do you just wanna browse the whole forum? Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters? So many questions to ask. I happen to be one of the global browsers, which means I browse all sections but I'm mainly found in the Trivia boards, Pokemon-based areas (aside from the TCG) and also I'm a regular here in New Users/Welcome.

Have your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10

Yeah, she's told me about you! She recommended this site for me to mainly discuss about the pokémon games I mentioned to Mid.

My favourite characters are Ash (of course) :D And Misty. My favourite pokémon are Eevee and all it's evolutions! And as you may have guessed, Flaaffy! Actually, there are too many to name, because I love all pokémon! Besides Nosepass. There's just something about him that bothers me. x3

Last edited:
Years
A Flaaffy fan! You're automatically awesome, just so you know. My older profile theme (juust changed it an hour or so ago) actually used the same picture that's in your avatar, too. It's really cute. <3 Welcome to PC!

If you're looking to make friends, you've definitely chosen a great place to stay! PC is a pretty friendly and mature community filled with lots of great people. There's always someone around to talk to, so don't be shy about dropping off some messages. n n Anyway, Pokemon game discussion is of course a big thing here, especially if you're interested in Black 2 and White 2 since those games are still new and hyped. Have you tried those yet? I'm pretty into Black 2 but am wanting to try some of the DS Mystery Dungeon games sometime... whenever I'm not stingy to go out and buy them, that is. D:

You seem like a nice person, so I'm sure you won't have any issues fitting in here. Have fun and feel free to contact me through my profile if you ever need anything! ^^

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I must tell ya I love Flaaffy! ♥

If you're looking to make friends, you've definitely chosen a great place to stay! PC is a pretty friendly and mature community filled with lots of great people. There's always someone around to talk to, so don't be shy about dropping off some messages.

PC is really everything Circo said.
Here's a great place to discuss a very diverse amount of subjects, that's why I have this as my fav socialweb and forum.

Feel free to talk to me anytime you want~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Mokoko welcome to PC <3! I just met your sister yesterday actually and found out she's literally the same age as me (younger by 3 days :p) but yeah she's a nice person in my opinion :D. Don't be frightened, it can be intimidating when you're unfamiliar with the forum but I promise you over time it'll not be scary at all and more of a fun experience that'll you'll treasure <3.

At PC it's as easy as saying your alphabet, writing down 123, walking or talking to become friends with someone. We have huge amounts of users with different personalities but we're all friendly I promise :3. If anybody is bothering you, your first choice of contact should probably be a staff. Hopefully this doesn't happen though :D.

A flaaffy fan :D? Haha I love those sheep, their beautiful although Mareep is my favourite out of the trio closely followed by Flaaffy. Their amazing electric types n_n, don't you think so? If you like eevees there's an official eevee and its eeveelutions fanclub, that might be interesting <3. I love Leafeon as well as Vaporeon, they're both adorable, how about you :D?

I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to chat anytime I don't bite :3. See you around Mokoko, have fun at PC alright?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
いらしゃいモココさん。

Welcome, seems like you might want to check out the Japanese entertainment section while you're here. Have fun!

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Ohai Mokoko. I'm Blaze, PC's friendly neighborhood geek. Flaafy's pretty cool. 'Twas quite helpful in my playthrough of Heartgold. Anyway, it's nice to meet you! See ya 'round!

Nakala Pri

Hah! I lied. Yes, she is my big sister. She can be nice when she wants to. Do me a favour, be friends with her, or I'll put a turnip which has grown as an amusing shape in your mailbox :P

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hah! I lied. Yes, she is my big sister. She can be nice when she wants to. Do me a favour, be friends with her, or I'll put a turnip which has grown as an amusing shape in your mailbox :P

Do you have to continuously use lines from Blackadder? It's cute, but seriously. And where would you find a turnip shaped like a thingy?

Thank you everyone for you upping my encouragement for PC! And I will definitely check it out, QuilavaKing! I adore Cyndaquil and it's trio.

Last edited:
Back