• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Legendary Rebels

Plot:

Its the year 2025. Everything had been calm and peaceful up till this year. This year the legendaries began thinking the humans were trying to make the pokemon slaves, because Mewtwo saw a trainer abusing his pokemon. Mewtwo was unaware that most trainers didn't do this, so he killed the Trainer. He convinced the other legendaries that they were, exept for six.Six legendaries didn't believe him.
All of the legendaries besides those six have began gathering the humans and traping them in a huge unknown canyon, and imprisoning them in cages. The cages are 10 feet everyway, and they imprisoned 20 humans per cage.So far they have imprisoned 5 million people. Those humans will be killed by the legendaries if they are not stopped. But who could stop them?And how can they be stopped?
The six legendaries who don't believe mewtwo have traveled all over, searching for a trustworthy human. They each fine one human to trust in Jhoto. (This does not mean all of your pokemon have to be from Jhoto, or your starter for that matter. You could have traveled there and started in a different region.) The humans know what the "rebel legendaries", which are the mewtwo believers, are doing.The "disbelieving legendaries", which are the ones who don't believe mewtwo, manage to write a message telling the trainers what they are doing.
The trainers believe the legendaries. They each steal a device from a local lab, which allows pokemon to talk to humans. They give it to the legendaries.The devices are braclet like things that fit on the wrists of smallish pokemon,but are sizable. The trainer size it to the arm of the legendary and put it on. They are then able to communicate.
The legendaries help keep the six trainers hidden. The kids don't know each other,at least yet. They have to get a plan to beat the legendaries, but how are they suppost to beat all of the legendaries, besides six?Will they achive they're goal? Or will humans become no more thanks to the rebel legendaries?

Rules:

1.All PC rules apply
2.Its rated PG-14, keep it that way.
3.Romance is allowed, but nothing past kissing.
4.No Godmodding,Bunnying, whatever you want to call it.
5.No cussing. There is really no need to cuss.
6.Remember, Jarachi is asleep,so tecnicly its minus seven, but one isn't doing anything at all in the situation.
7.The trainers can't know each other or meet in till at least after one day in the roleplay, but they all do have to meet at some point.
8.You can only pick from the list below
9.You can only have six pokemon total, you can not take any from a pc box.
10.We're not catching the legendaries.
11.And oveously, only one person per legendary, and one legendary per person.
12.Only one eevee or eevee evolution per team, so that means if you had a Glaceon, you can't have a eevee or another evolution, if you have a eevee, its the only eevee you can have and you can't have any of its evolutions, but you can evolve your eevee. But you don't have to have a eevee or eevee evolution.
13.No using text talk. (Examples: "Are u a trusted trainer 2?" or "Maria sk8ted to the labratory.")
14.If you need to do a OOC, or Out Of Charecter part, than put (Ooc: ) Example: (OOC:I was out of ideas on what to post.)
15.Let me know before your going to be gone for longer than two days.
16.Be active. If I don't see at least a post every three days, your inactive. But if you let me know your going to be gone, than you won't be marked inactive.
17.A pokemon can only be used once. By that I mean,if someone signs up with say beedrill, than you can't sign up with it. That rule doesn't apply for eevee, but does for its evolutions.
18.Reserves last two days,but please try to gets your sign ups in as soon as you can.
19.If you break any of the rules you'll start off with a warning and be asked to change your post, if you don't change your post you will be banned, if you break the rules a second time you will be asked asked again, and if you don't you will be banned, and if you break the rules a third time you will be banned.

Legendaries:

1.Mew-Adriane-Miley810
2.Latias-Spike-ShinyDiamond
3.Latios-Lance-Mick Fizz
4.Azelf-Cress-OminousMix
5.Mesprit-Daniel-TurkishDelight
6.Uxie-Tyrant-KoboraX

Name: (First and Last Required, middle optional)
Team: (Six pokemon total, no super rares,that does not include eevee.)
Legendary: (One of the six legendaries from the list.)
Appearance: (Your charecter's appearance. At least one thick paragrah. I will accept a picture if it shows the whole appearance, and you say how tall the person is, and it'd be nice if you summed up the appearance if you did a picture.)
Personality: (Your charecter's personality. At least one thick paragrah.)
Other: (Anything else? History isn't really important in this roleplay, so thats why I didn't add it. I don't want to make my sign upers do extra unneeded work.)

My Sign up:

Name:Adriane Cole Jewel
Team: Glaceon,Vulpix,Teddiursa,Azurill,Bulbasaur,Plusle
Legendary:Mew
Appearance:

Adriane has lavender hair that goes three inches below her shoulders. She has chocolate brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She stands 5"2. She wears a violet tank top, and loose blue jeans. She wears purple and white sneakers, with a pair of normal white socks. Her hair is always down. She does have bangs. She is fairly fit, being athletic. Her finger nails are always kept a little bit long. She also wears a pair of dark purple biker gloves. (You know, the kind with no finger covering.)

Personality:

Adriane will stand up for anybody, as long as they arn't enemies. She will use violence when she feels violence needs to be used, but she doesn't just always feel like it needs to be used. She doesn't "judge a book by its cover" either. She gives second chances to people,or pokemon, she feels like deserve second chances. She will help if somebody needs helping.
She is very caring towards her pokemon, and is completly against abuse towards them, or basicly any kind of abuse period. She isn't anti-social, but people don't really try to become friends with her, which she assumes is due to her appearance.

Other:She likes singing and writing..not that it really matters in this roleplay.

This RP's Members.

Miley810-Adriane-Mew (Me,the gamemaster)
Mick Fizz-Lance-Latios (currently bunnyed by pkmn trianer yellow from Mick Fizz's request)
ShinyDiamond-Spike-Latias
KoboraX-Tyrant-Uxie (I think if they don't post in a week I should kick them out)
pkmn trainer yellow-Valorie-Mesprit
OminousMix-Cress-Azelf (currently bunnyed by me due to inactiveness.)

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Hope it's okay...Let me know if it needs editing.

Name:
Lance Anderson

Team:
Charmander - Zubat - Primeape - Squirtle - Geodude - Elekid

Legendary:
Latios

Appearance:
Lance is never seen without a toothpick in his mouth, or without wearing his black sneakers and tight dark blue jeans. He often wears T-shirts which he wrote on, but his favourite one is a light blue one that has no writing on it. He likes to wear a black pinstriped shirt over said T-shirts, and carries a black jacket for when it gets cold, along with his T-shirts, combs, and other belongings, in a pretty big black that looks like it's made of leather and has some stickers on it. He rarely puts on underwear, but when he does, his choice are some white boxer shorts.

Lance keeps his dark brown crunchy hair combed in a pompadour, and has bright red eyes and pale skin, and most people think he's a bad guy because of his appearance. He is quite skinny but very tall, 6 feet tall to be precise. Sometimes he wears some dark red shades, which he finds "cool". He has an ace of spades tattoo on his left wrist that was drawn on with a black pen by Lance himself.

Personality:
Lance will only help people he considers "good", and won't move a finger to help those he doesn't like. He is usually friendly, but I don't suggest you get on his wrong side. In fact, those who are on Lance's "blacklist" (not an actual list) will be lucky if this red-eyed kid forgives them. And, trust me, it's best to have Lance as a friend, not as a foe. However, he will never EVER try to ruin someone else's life.

Lance has a strong dislike for shallow people because he considers them the reason he has no human friends. After many failed attempts at befriending people, which usually ended with a "Stay away" or a "You creep..." and even with a punch on his face, he gave up and turned his attention to his Pokémon, which he considers his only friends. He still will try to make human friends if he sees it's worth it, though. Lance also can't help being sarcastic around those that he doesn't like, and this has brought quite a lot of trouble to him and his Pokémon.

Other: Lance speaks in a very deep voice. He is also prone to having bizarre nightmares.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Hey, thank you for signing up. I was happy to find out this roleplay was accepted! Thanks Red. Anyways Mick Fizz you are accepted! Awesome sign up. Sounds like a interesting charecter.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Wow! I better sign up.

Name: Spike Roller Ishiwata

Team: Leafeon, Combusken, Gengar, Magmar, Ralts, Minun.

Legendary: Latias

Appearance: Spike's hair is black & is combed a lot. He wears a red headband, showing that he has no fear. He has dark green eyes, which people question about. He also has clear skin on him, his face being the most clear. He wonders if he should change his color of his skin. He stands at 5'7" feet tall. His shirt is black with blue sleeves, almost looking like a karate uniform. Spike wears mid-sized black leather pants that reach just over his knees. A white band hangs around his right leg. Spike got it as a good luck charm from a friend. Last thing is he sports modern black shoes, not worrying about fashion or looks.

Personality: Spike is a very couragous teen, never showing fear to anything or anyone. His greatest fear, however, is flying due to 'certain reasons'. He's demanding, loyal, & acts like a true leader. But he's also kind & loving, if you don't get on his nerves at least. He does his best to stay in shape, often getting others to join in. He likes when he's taken seriously, & at most, hates when people lie to him or themselves. Spike has trouble with 3 things. Friends, socializing, & of course, a girl. He wants a girl most of all. He doesn't just rush in though. He first wants to get to know them more, before he comes clean. Making friends is another problem, as his leadership gets in the way. He can be strict sometimes, but he never gives up. He's a true leader, & hopes to become the best one day.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Tyrant Storm
Team:
196.gif
609.gif
502.gif
519.gif
544.gif

Legendary: Uxie
Appearance:
Cloak.jpg

He's about 5'4.
Personality: Tyrant can be a quiet person at times, well...if you don't get him mad. He'll only resort to using violence for either self defense, or to protect somebody else. He thinks he doesn't deserve credit for something since he thinks it would sound selfish of him. Tyrant can come off as a very mysterious person because he hides his face with the hood of his cloak. He'll only reveal his face if he can trust somebody completely, but he won't trust somebody that easily. Earning his trust isn't easy at all, and it would take weeks to earn Tyrant's trust. If you insult Tyrant, he'll most likely ignore it unless you try to hurt him. Overall, Tyrant is mostly easy to make friends, and normally does things his way.
Other: He'll reveal himself to the others later on in the RP.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Kingdom Hearts...haha. Wern't you in D.N.A?

KoboraX you are pending.

You still have to add the Personality, like you said, and you have to say what he looks like, under the robe, or whatever its called.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Name: Daniel Charlie Lenty.

Team: Walrein, Blastoise, Swampert, Pidgeot.

Legendary: Mespirit.

Appearance: Daniel is a tall, slender male. He is 6'1" and weighs under 8 stone. He has average length black hair gelled into a casual mess, he has bllue eyes that resemble sapphires. He has really pale skin due to his dislike of heat. He wears a think black t-shirt with long sleeves rolled up to his elbow and either a pair of jeans or grey tracksuit bottoms. He wears a pair of black converse high tops on his feet. In cold conditions he also wears a blue addidas original hoodie, a black snood and a blue hat.

Personality: Daniel is a usually quiet young boy who doesn't like to stand out from a crowd, however in times of need he shows his true self, he shows great leadership. After getting to know someone Daniel enjoys meeting new people and likes to have easy going conversations, he only has a few close friends and loves them to death. If he goes through hard times with anyone he sees them as his family. Daniel loves his pokemon like they were his family and together they take on all comers in battle.

[That probably sucked, first su I've done since January]

miley810

Assassin
Years
KoboraX- I guess that'll be fine...But you need to do your persinality, I can only keep Uxie reserved for you intill 3am tommarow,because thats when you posted your sign up yesterday.

TurkishDelight-

Don't worry, you did fine. And not to be a know it all, but you said "think" instid of "thick. But I've had people sign up with horrible grammer before, so its fine. You are accepted!

Everyone- We've gotta wait for one more person because my cousin desided not to sign up. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Name: Cress Storm
Team: Sneasel, Umbreon, Zoroark, Bisharp, Scrafty, Hydreigon
Legendary: Azelf
Appearance: 5.5 feet tall, Weighs 90 pounds, Wears Black and White clothing, Black Gloves, Black Pance with white flame markings, A Long Black Coat without sleeves, Has a black dragon tattoo on the upper part of his right arm, Has Long Black Hair with spikes pointed backwards that reaches his ankles, Black Eyes, Is Physycally fit,
Personality: Is Very Silent; Can be angered when someone says he can't win; Awlays speaks in a calm tone; Is Mentally connected with his pokemon's souls, so he fights as them;Never backdowns from a challenge; Likes Dark areas;Will fight and destroy anyone who aims to hurt pokemon in any way; He's awlays alert and will awlays help those in need; Is usually appointed the leader in a team and does almost all of the work while the others stay back;Likes chesse and lemonade and will sometimes complete chalenges to be rewarded with some;
Other: He will follow the trainers without them noticing lurking in the trees and will only appear in important situations

miley810

Assassin
Years
OminousMix you are accepted! Sorry it took me so long, I've been trying to think of a good first post. And everyone, the devices they steal from the lab are to communicate with all pokemon. They can already talk to the legendaries. Our backpacks can be fairly bottomless, just don't say something like "And he put in all the food in the kitchen" or something. Without a further ado, lets get on with the show!
______

Adriane sat on a big tree stump. She sighed. Her parents we're captured by the legendaries yesterday, but she was able to hide. But to her dismay, she had to hide inside the toilet, with the lid closed. The legendaries didn't think of looking in there, like she figured. She'd rather sit inside of a toliet for a couple of minutes than be captured by the evil legendaries. The whole town was vancent. Everyone had been kidnapped, and the legendaries were too busy capturing people in other towns to make sure this one was vanent. A tear welled up in her eye.
She sniffled. She was lonely, and missed her parents and friends. She heard a unnatural woosh of wind and her heart stopped. She shot up and went to run for her house, but she was too late. In front of her was a pink pokemon. It was about two feet tall, and totally pink, except for of course it's eyes. She reconised it as mew, a legendary pokemon.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I've been watching you. I've been looking for someone to trust, and to help us."A girl voice, sounding a bit young, filled her head.

"Us?"Adriane asked.

"The legendary rebels. Me, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Latias, and Latios. We don't agree with killing all of the humans. We want to help free them, and if possible not have to hurt the other legendaries in the process."Mew explained."Will you help us?"

Adriane took a deep breath and swallowed, than nodded.

"Yes, I'll help you."Adriane said weakly.

"We need to leave here."Mew said.

"Can I gather some stuff?"Adriane asked.

"Yes."Mew said.

Adriane walked to her house with Mew fallowing. She was being as quiet as possible, incase a bad legendary could some how here her. She walked to her room. She picked up her dark purple backpack. She put in a change of cloths and a small jar of gum, in case she got hungry and didn't want to eat down her food suplise, because gum got rid of her hunger usually. She put her black camera, along with her cell phone. She put in her hair brush, and her journal. She put in a folder full of paper,
a couple of penciels, and a couple of pens. She put in her sleeping bag. She put her MP3 in a side pocket, and her wallet, why she didn't know. She put on her black belt and hooked the six pokeballs on it that had been sitting on the nightstand. She walked to the kitchen. She fixed a metal thurmas in the waterbottle compartment of her backpack. Than she put in ten cans of different foods, and a spoon and fork, and manual can opener. She put in a extra bottle of water, and zipped up her backpack.

"Well, thats all I can fit. Hopefully it'll last...if I only eat as much as I have to. And we'll probably find some fruit and stuff in the wild."Adriane said putting on her backpack.

Suddenly, she glowed slightly purple. She felt odd power surging threw her.

"Now you may use my powers."Mew said.

"Awesome."Adriane said softly.

Ok guys. We all can use our partner's powers. Your post has to include:

1. You saying your all alone (your town/city is vacent)
2. You meeting your legendary.
3. You packing (you have to include everything you put in your backpack then.)
4. You learning you can use your legendary's powers.

This is not a chapter rp. I just want to make sure everyone's first post contains what it should. You can not post again in till everyone has posted one time. I know thats agervating, but I want to keep everyone around the same time. I say when it becomes night and day and such. Make sure you don't time skip or anything, expecially if I don't say you can. I do need a co-owner, so if you want to just say so and the first person to say so will be. Your post doesn't have to be as long as mine, but you have to make sure it has at least two decent sized paragrahs and some talking. Thanks guys, let the rp begain! After everyone has posted once, its pretty much free posting after that, just use your head, and no double posting guys, unless its been the right amount of time according to the PC RP rules.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Sweet, it's starting!)

Everything was deserted. The center, the mart, even the inn. Spike was hiding in a dumpster hiding from the legendaries. His parents were taken, & he knew they were coming for him. It was pretty vacant inside, & smelly, but it was the only place he knew where to hide. Plus, the legendaries would never have the time to look in the dumpster. Spike wasn't afraid though. He knew he would get his parents back. He didn't know how, but he was gonna.

Suddenly he heard footsteps. They sounded light. Was it a human? He looked out & saw a cute girl walking around. She could get kidnapped, so Spike got out of the dumpster & greeted her.

"Excuse me. This place is dangerous! You shouldn't be here!" The girl only stared at her, then she spoke.

"You are who I am looking for." Spike looked confused from the voice in his head, until the girl transformed into Latias, a legendary. Spike stepped back quickly.

"You can't scare me!" Spike got ready, but Latias made no move.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I am with the legendary rebels. We think harming the humans is wrong, & we want to stop the legendaries without hurting them too."

So their are others that are willing to help. "What do I have to do?" He asked.

"Just come with me, & I will guide you then." Spike thought through this very clearly, & he agreed.

"Can I get a few stuff first?" There were stuff he wanted to get first, like his Pokemon.

"You may." With his answer Spike ran as fast as he can to his old house.

When inside, he got his headband representing his courage & strength. He opened his bag & went around getting stuff. A couple bagels, doritos, numchuks, his journal, two sandwiches, cans of soup, a lighter to cook just in case, his cellphone, & wallet for some reason. Hopefully this would last him long. He put on his belt with his Pokemon in their Pokeballs attached & left.

When Spike got outside, he felt a red aura flow in him, & Latias appears. "I'm lending you my powers for better protection."

"I'm not cut out for these...do I feel light?" When Spike looked below himself, he realized he was floating.

"You can now fly, & do much more." Latias explained. Spike was shocked, & flailed around like crazy, terrified.

"Get me down! GET ME DOWN!" He was really terrified, & he set back on foot.

"It's okay, just hop on me, close your eyes & it'll be over before you know it." Spike wasn't gonna like this, but if he were to get anywhere, he needed transportation. So he got on Latias, & she went high to the sky slowly. Spike had his eyes closed & held on to Latias real tight so he wouldn't freak, & Latias took off.

(Ooc: Tell me if I did good with my post. I worked hard on it.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Wow..." Lance said quietly and took off his shades as he entered Goldenrod City. He was surprised to see how a once crowded and busy city was now reminiscent of a ghost town. His heart beat faster as he took another step. He knew what the legendary Pokémon were doing. He knew they were behind this odd sight. And he knew they were probably after him. He walked towards the Goldenrod Mall, ready tog et some supplies. The clerks weren't there, and he wasn't proud of what he was going to do, but he felt there was no other way. He was going to "borrow" some supplies from the Mall.

He walked inside the big building and saw nobody around. Good...I guess... He gulped down some saliva and walked towards the store in which they sold Potions. He grabbed a Hyper Potion and was about to put it inside his bag when he felt something move. He knew it wasn't another human, and this deduction made his heart beat even faster. He quickly put that Hyper Potion and two more. Now...I need Full Heals... He quickly spotted them and started putting some inside his bag. But when he was done with the fifth one, he felt the same thing move again, but this time he could sense it was closer to him. He hastily put his bag back on his shoulders after closing all openings. Dammit. The legendaries found me...I gotta run... He desperately grabbed the Pokéball that contained his Charmander with one hand and the one containing Zubat with the other one and tried to make a run for it deep inside the mall. As he got close to the elevators, he saw a blue blur in front of him. Uh-oh... Lance sent out the aforementioned Pokémon and grabbed the Pokéballs containing Squirtle and Primeape. He sent them out and told them to be on the lookout. The blur dashed in front if him again and this caused him to freak out even more and send out his remaining Pokémon: Geodude and Elekid.

"Okay guys...I think the Legendary Pokémon have found me." Lance whispered, "This is probably the end..." He gulped down once more as the blur kept moved past him and his Pokémon at high speeds. He dropped on his knees and looked down on the floor. "I never wanted to end this way...Run away...Get out of here and save yourselves..." he whispered as tears formed in his eyes. "I...I don't want you guys to see me dying..."

"That won't be necessary..." a deep voice which startled Lance said. The blue blur stopped moving in front of Lance. The boy looked up at the being before him with eyes full of fear. "P-please d-don't kill me..." he said, trying not to cry. His Pokémon circled the blue Pokémon, looking ready to defend their trainer and friend.

"Oh, you can relax, I am not here to kill you." The blue Pokémon said in a calm voice tone, "I know you're scared of the legendaries because of what they are doing. And I know you and many others do not deserve what they are doing to humans."

"R-really?" Lance said, his heart rate slowing down a little bit and his Pokémon calming down as well. He wiped the tears that were about to fall down his cheeks with his right arm. "Yes." The Pokémon answered with a smile. "I have been watching you. I have seen how you treat your Pokémon. You are kind to them."

"Of course I'm kind to them..." Lance said, still scared. "Th-they are the only friends I have..."

"I see..." the Pokémon said, "Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Latios. I, along with 5 others who are against this kidnapping., have been searching for a kind trainer that could help me defeat the other legendaries." Lance's eyes opened wide "What? We can't defeat the legendaries by ourselves!" he said, sounding surprised, "Not that I don't believe in my Pokémon...I do...But they're too strong!" Latios looked at Lance and smiled. "Calm down." he said, but the boy didn't seem to calm down. "What if they see me? They'll turn me to putty before I can say "Look out!"..."

"I said calm down." Latios said, raising his voice as the boy took a deep breath, "I know how to help you with that..."

Lance scratched his head and the blue Pokémon smiled. "I am going to let you use some of my powers." This generated more questions thatn answers in the boy's mind. "Isn't that...gonna take a while? Shouldn't I...like...get all I need first?"

Latios smiled. "Very well. As you wish."

"M-mind if I take it from here? I know it's stealing...but if I go out there...I'm a dead man." Lance said with a hint of fear in his voice. "Besides, after it's all over, I promise I'll return everything..."

"Relax, boy." The Eon Pokémon said with a smile on his face. "I will take care of that, do not worry."

Lance nodded and walked with his Pokémon and Latios to the Grocery store in there. He took some Pokémon food, sandwiches, forks, knives and spoons and put them in his bag. He took some hair pomade too, to keep his hair styled after waking up, which made Latios laugh quietly. He took some sheets, three more pairs of jeans like the one he was wearing at that moment, five pens and put them in his bag as well. After that, the small group headed over to the Potions store again and Lance put many Revives and Max Potions inside that bag, which was beginning to get heavy. He threw in a couple Escape Ropes and Super Repels as well, then went over to the vending machines and, with the help of Primeape, got ten bottles of freash water, ten of lemonade and ten of Soda Pop. However, after putting these last items inside the bag it became too heavy, and Latios could see that.

"Are you ready to go?" the Eon Pokémon asked, and Lance responded with a nod as he sent his Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs. "Good." Latios said and grabbed his arm, with his eyes closed. Lance wondered what was going on, but decided to stay quiet, as what Latios was doing was for his own good. "There." the Eon Pokémon said, as movething nearby moved and Lance got even more scared. "What's going on?" the boy asked, but Latios told him to stay quiet and to hop on him and hold tight afterwards. Lance did as told and Latios then became invisible and dashed off at unbelievable speeds into the sky above them.

"Wait, Latios!" Lance said, "Aren't the legendaries gonna be suspecting of a boy moving up in the air at high speeds?" Latios giggled. "Relax. You are invisible now. Once we get to a safer place, you shall know how to turn visible and invisible whenever you like." The kid nodded as Latios landed at the top of the Olivine Lighthouse. "Wow..." Lance said and looked at Latios in awe. "Okay, now stand still." the altter said and closed his eyes again. The boy then felt lighter as he glowed blue. But this glow lasted for just a few seconds, and after it faded, Lance could feel something running through his body. "Wha-what happened?!" the boy said, breathing at a faster pace.

"Take it easy, boy." Latios said calmly, "I have lent you some of my powers for a little while. You can now become visible and invisible at will, alteryour appearance and move at high speeds like me. You also have psychic powers now."

"Gee, thanks Latios!" Lance said, but Latios shushed him. "But use them wisely, as they can take out a lot of your energy, which would lead to your fall. And we do not want that, right? So use them if it is absolutely necessary." Lance nodded, and the Blue Pokémon then told him to hop on his back again, as they'd have to take off again. The boy did as told again and turned invisible after doing what Latios told him to. "Attaboy" the Eon Pokémon said before taking off at high speeds.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Cress was just waking up from his slumber Eterna Forest. He now full of energy exited the forest and went to Eterna City. While entering the city he didn't see a single soul...he thought to himself:

"This, something's up....i have to look around and figure it out".

He scouted the entire city but didn't find anyone, just as he was going to the local Pokemart to restock on supplies a child about 10 years old grabbed his hand and asked him quietly:

"Mister can you help me...they took my parents..please mister..."

Cress saw the child was in need, and quickly changed his expression to a somewhat cheerful one to try and comfort the child. He said:

"Don't worry, i'm on it! Just tell me what to do and i'll follow."

The child showed Cress the way, they went all the way to the far east of the city, near a cave entrance.

"This is it, they're inside can you help me, please, you're the only one"
The child said nervously.

Cress not even responding grabbed the child's hand and went inside the cave. The two boys went deep inside the cave and suddenly when they reached the deepest part heard some noises. They hid behind a wall in the cave and Cress told the child to stay put. He took a quick peek at the situation and saw....humans being held captive by enraged hostile pokemon, some too late to save...some that there's still hope for.
He jumped out behind the wall and viciously enraged but in a calm voice said:

"You pokemon, stop doing that...pathetic little fools, what you're doing will only lead to your own destruction.The enslaving of humans won't change a thing, you're just signing your own death warrants. Release the humans now, or i'll have to show you nightmares...of true darkness..."

The pokemon laughed at him and quickly assaulted him. Cress sent out his partner Sneasel and fought off as many as he could. Him and his partner fought off atleast half of the hostiles...but they were now at their limits. Physically and mentally worn out...they were experiencing troubles standing on their feet and blurred vision.

Cress said with a deep breath and a dry throat:
"Heh, sorry kid but i couldn't help you after all. Sneasel sorry for failing you partner, but i promise....i'll make it up to you somehow...now run out of here, and leave these guys to me..."

Sneasel wasn't willing to give up on his partner, he stood up and faced the hostiles. The hostiles atacked but just then a Blue Light appeared and the hostiles plus the heroes stopped looking at it in amazement. The hostiles atacked anyway, but then the Blue Light thrusting a barrage of Flames and Stones eliminated them all and secured the rescue of the humans.

Cress, all injured, said to the light:
"Ugghhh....You, who are you? Why did you come here....i could've done this myself....you have no need to help nor are you connected with any of this....But, if i'm wrong...Tell me....Why did you help us now and this world, is there still hope for it?"

The Light vanished, and out of it appeared a legendary pokemon named Azelf.It said:

"You're a funny human, i sense strength in you, but you must master it first.I am azelf the legendary pokemon of willpower. I wish to help humans, but without any will in them...my powers are virtually useless....
You, i sensed your will to fight, i sensed your pokemon's will to fight....you knew you wouldn't last but you didn't give up, just for a child you just met. I helped you not because i knew i had to, but your and your pokemon's willpower summoned me....I feel as though we are tied by the destinies of our own will. I've been rebelling against the hostiles, they are a group of legendaries that influence pokemon in the enslaving of humans. Me, Mew, Uxie, Mesprit, Latias and Latios....Feel it is just to protect the weak humans against the corrupted pokemon, but without the humans having any desire to fight to survive...we will fail. That is why we set out searching for a person, a partner if you win to help us in our battle.This world i don't know if there's still hope, but if there is....Are you willing to help me fight for that hope?"

Cress stood up, clenched his fists, and with a resolve seen in his eyes he said:

"Yes! I will help you, i will fight for that hope, i will fight for this world...our world. Just tell me what i need to do and i will accomplish it without fail. Now then before we leave to set out on a journey to save humanity, will you mind if i restock up on supplies? I think this will be a tedious journey...and well...i haven't had chesse to eat in a while...*blushes slightly*...and well, i'm hungry. *Stomach Growl*

"Hahaha~! You are quite funny for a human...Ofcourse you can eat, after all it's only natural. We will both need food and supplies...remember you can't just go on guts...you need a strategy aswell. Well i think this journey might be fun. Okay let's go stock up and save hummanity. Aye?"

Cress went to the PokeMart and bought all needed supplies. He bought 12 pounds of chesse, 5 bottles of fresh water, 7 cans of lemonade, 5 pounds of meat, some veggies, a cooking pot, some gum, a map of the entire region, 4 spoons, 4 forks and a little white camera. He put them all in his sack-backpack.

"Are you ready now? You've gotten everything right? :O Cause we won't be back for a while...and we'll i don't want an awkward moment or any--"
Said azelf but then it noticed that cress was already 30 feet ahead and screamed at him sweating: "HEY!!!"

Without paying attention, while moving Cress pointed forward and screamed "ONWARD!! WE WILL BEAT THEM AND SAVE THE WORLD, THAT'S A PROMISE, ONE THAT WON'T BE BROKEN NO MATHER WHAT!!"

Then he looked up at the evening sky with a smal smile as if he was thinking of someone...someone really dear...

The heroes proceeded on, thinking of they upcoming journey they're about to undertake...

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
OCC: Please ignore the suckishness of this post. It's 4:04 AM where I live right now.

"Well...this isn't good in the slightest." Tyrant thought, walking into a now abandoned Route 9 in Unova. Normally, bikers would be around, and the Shopping Mall 9 would be lively, but it was as quiet as a graveyard. "I know this may go against everything I stand for, but I should retrieve some things from the shopping mall. No...I won't do it. Stealing isn't cool. I might as well just proceed onward." Tyrant added, moving on to Opelucid City. Just like in Route 9, Opelucid City was a ghost town as well. Tyrant said nothing as he walked around the now abandoned city.

"Wait. Something is nearby." Tyrant thought, standing there with his eyes closed. "Who's there?" Tyrant called, looking around. "Well...I guess the legendaries have already found me. Great. Just great. Being killed isn't cool. But I won't die just standing here! I need to take action!" Tyrant said, dashing into a house, and finding a sword on the floor. Tyrant ran back outside, and looked around. "Come out, legendary! I know you're here to kill me! Show yourself!" Tyrant shouted, waiting for the legendary to come out.

"You don't need to be so defensive. I'm on your side, human." a voice responded as a pokemon came out of the shadows. "Just who the hell are you?" Tyrant asked, stepping back a few steps, but keeping the sword ready. "I am Uxie, the Knowledge Pokemon. I have been looking for you." the pokemon answered as a slightly deep voice entered Tyrant's mind. Tyrant dropped his sword, and approached Uxie. "I am one of the Legendary Rebels. Me, and five other legendaries are against what the evil legendaries are doing to the humans. We want to save the humans. So...now that the important matters are taken care of...will you assist us?" Uxie explained. Tyrant replied with a simple nod. "Good. Now...it will be a long adventure, so you'll need to get some supplies. When you're ready, meet me at the Turbline Bridge." Uxie said before flying off.

"Great...damn Uxie left me to get my own supplies. This won't turn out well." Tyrant thought, finding a backpack in one of the houses. Tyrant took the sword with him, and he gathered a few supplies from around the city. Other than the sword, Tyrant packed up a notebook that he'll use to record things as a daily logbook, a few pens, some white paper, two bottles of water, a few fruits, and a bag of cereal. After putting the supplies into his backpack, Tyrant headed to the Shopping Mall 9 to get some more supplies such as a few Soda Pops, five Lemonades, seven Fresh Waters, about five Full Heals, one Full Restore, and a Max Potion. Tyrant left the mall, and headed out to meet with Uxie. "I still need to pick up a few things from my house in Nimbasa." Tyrant said to Uxie. "Before that...I have a gift for you." Uxie said as the jewel on it's forehead started to glow. Tyrant started to glow yellow for a few moments before the jewel on Uxie's forehead stopped glowing, along with Tyrant. "Now...you are able to use my psychic powers." Uxie said with a straight face.

OCC: I'll be the co-owner...if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back