• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

That would be key lime pie I think.

And I still need to get all the TMs along with unlimited Heart Scales and Shards, oh how I hate having to hold down the shoulder buttons. Oh yeah and Therian formes too.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Hold on, I'll get some more cake as soon as I'm done watching the NC review of The Thief And The Cobbler.

Also watched Wreck It Ralph last night, it was okay I suppose.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Laptop's a tad slow sadly.

And ice cream cake because I'm a man of my word. "Uses Kamui."

how-to-make-ice-cream-cakes.gif

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Not even 6 yet and I'm already getting tired, oh saving up for the games I want is gonna be so much fun.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Funny thing is I actually named my Lapras in Soul Silver Lapper, sadly I didn't know of any innuendos revolving around that name at the time.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Seen Anna post. She seems to be an overall serious and somewhat negative person. I like that. At least that's different from a lot of people who tend to sugarcoat things and not take things too seriously.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I went from docile, naïve happy-go-lucky to cynical asshat who at least is aware of his surroundings on these forums.
Still don't know if it was worth it.

You should indeed.
Myself I should head to bed quite soon.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

There was a time long ago when I took everything seriously on some other forums, needless to say I was a real ****ing ******* back then. Thankfully my temper simmered down by the time I returned to this site. Okay enough history, time for some more music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8B1WubSW0&feature=fvwrel

I'm still like that. I grew into it after attending forums for a few years... The internet turned me into a cynical and sarcastic person.

Damn you internet, I love you.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

be whatever you wanna be, I'll always be me

warning: language/high levels of awesome
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back