• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
BE PATIENT!!!! LET HIM TAKE HIS TIME. HACKS ARE NO SMALL THING. THEY TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT. Since it doesn't cost us any money, and EV isnt being paid to do this, waiting patiently and not hasseling him for being late is the price instead of money.

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
ok its the last day! 22nd! where is the beta?

It's been delayed.
I don't get as much time to work on it, as I have a part-time job for just this week. I work 7 hours a day, at split times. So, the most I'm ever at home at one time is 2-3 Hours.

So, please bear with me, I'm almost there.

And thank you Naos.
:P
Though you didn't need all those caps.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
np. i kinda thought the last sentence didnt really needed to be caps...i just had caops lock on. i changed it slightly

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
well you got alll the time in the world i know a lot of people waititng to play this just be PATIENT it come out when it's done..

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
Looking nice, good game, storyline and everything ;)
Keep going.
ZoFreX

Years
Um... EV quit the hack.... Just kidding, EV still changing some things, I don't know when the beta release will be, I've got no word about it. He has told the staff what he has left to edit. And he decided that he had a 'bit' of work to do still.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes. Would you rather have a non-completed hack or a completed hack that will be released a bit after?

I'd say, I want the completed hack. Please, be patient, this hack needs a lot of things and additions.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
This is the time for the game of thee year! You were loved as the great Hero Ash. Now prepare to be hated as a front runner of the most diabolical group known to Pokekind! Yes! Team Rocket is back! Yes! They are badder than ever! Join now, or be left in the dust!
Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge! An EarthsVisitor Hack!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is the time for the game of thee year! You were loved as the great Hero Ash. Now prepare to be hated as a front runner of the most diabolical group known to Pokekind! Yes! Team Rocket is back! Yes! They are badder than ever! Join now, or be left in the dust!
Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge! An EarthsVisitor Hack!
Where did that come from...?

Anyway, I still want everyone to be patient about the hack. After all, a life isn't for staying on a computer.

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2007
Looking good bro. =) im happy the beta is coming, but take as much time as you like. Fastly done beta < Well done beta any day.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yay! Another 1-post fan! We've had a lot of those... poeple've been signing up just to comment on the hack. So it must be good.

Oh well, I just hope that, maybe in a few Betas over, that some editted tiles are added, because having the old ones are a bit boring.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Oof! That's another 1-post fan!
Yeah, I NEED THE BETA too... even though I'm in the Staff and I will get it first :D

Anyway, the Beta might come in September or around August 29-31st. Sorry.

Who told you that?
Haha.

Who knows, I just know I'm close.
It could be tomorrow, it could in 2 weeks.
I give up with "dates".
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back