• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Then I need attacks too, cheater. You can have at least 3 of 2 items of your choice. And I expect those attacks or something will happen to you! This is you :dead: So I expect them or youre that face over there! No TM moves for anyone. Oh and something Wing Zero wanted that black Dragonite.I made it myself. :D Hope you like it, and its only for Wing Zero. Anyone want me to make them something for them? Ill do it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
pynpfan said:
And I expect those attacks, cheater or something will happen to you! This is you :dead: So I expect them or youre that face over there! No TM moves for anyone.

Oh, okay. I'll give you some of Lugias non-TM attacks that can beat Ho-Oh.

--Hydropump. =| Serebii can give ya more info on attacks. I'm learning 'em now, so I'll what attacks to use.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
^.~ LUGIA KNOWS AEROBLAST! O_o; Err...I knew that...and I know it can learn psychic.

:\ Erm...^.^ Can I change my flying Pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Okay...I'll pick, Shiny Articuno. ;] -pays Pynpfan twenty bucks- Sniff, there goes my money. -gives Pidgeot away to pynpfan too-
Pidgeot.gif

Okay...why is the song 'I believe I can fly' stuck on my head? :dead: Maybe we can make the song the Mascot Theme?

^_~ Asher.:sean:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Okay...x.x; I thought I heard the word sucker back then...-thinks about some of his Pokemons attacks-

Years
can i join? i want the shiny shedina *its alrdy in my sig ill jsut add member of flying club*, anyways i hope that luckily its not too late to get sighned-up since the battle starts tommorrow

Last edited:
Years
tell me when its over.... also does the battle take place in the role playing section or is it in this thread? (1 last question) what pokemon can we use, just the 1 in our sig or wut?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
kirby00 said:
tell me when its over.... also does the battle take place in the role playing section or is it in this thread? (1 last question) what pokemon can we use, just the 1 in our sig or wut?

I'm pretty sure you want Aerodactyl so just put a sprite of it in our sig.
One is in the previous pages.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Alverge said:
I just noticed that the number of post ive done has changed into only three...what the heck happened?!?!
OoC: There was something weird happenening yesterday around the PC. Some posts have been deleted by a hacker.

BIC: I stepped upon the field and looked at the person at the other side. I took out small blue and white ball, clicked the button enlarging it and threw it into the air. A white flash of blazing light came out of the now open ball. The ball fell down backwards. I caught the ball while the light formed shape. The light subsided and a blue bird gave out a melodious screech. Sparkling light came out everytime it flapped. The birds beak was grey and its eyes were red. The bird Pokemon flew up higher into the sky. "Blizzard!" I yelled, the bird Pokemon turned its head at me and then looked back at Scizor. It flapped its wings and snow came out filling the air with coldness. Ice and snow were flying everywhere.

OoC: Did I do right?

Years
Alverge: OK! Is this all im up against?! Go Scizor!( I throw a Premier ball out towards the other pokemon. Out comes a glowing goldlike figure. It forms into a shape like scizor and stops glowing.) OK now go and use Metal Claw!(Scizor dashes towards Articuno to go in for an attack)

Back