• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon True Story

Years
Another improvement : a clock script :

horloge-IJr.jpg

Years
News : the event of the pokemon center of viridian city is finished.

Zim is also back and has made a box for the game :
boitepokmontruestoryzq9.png

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I'm learning French in school so I would love to play this game.

I don't want to see another great idea like this die, so can you assure me that you will at least release a demo of a complete region before you give up on this project? And no, I'm not saying you should give up on this project; I want to see you keep going with this as long as possible.

Hopefully this game will get finished.

Years
I'm learning French in school so I would love to play this game.

I don't want to see another great idea like this die, so can you assure me that you will at least release a demo of a complete region before you give up on this project? And no, I'm not saying you should give up on this project; I want to see you keep going with this as long as possible.

Hopefully this game will get finished.

Sorry, I were in hollydays. Dont worry, I will at least do the region of Kanto. I dont know yet if I will do the other regions, it will depend of the way the game progress.
If other people wanted to join my team, I could say you if there would be other regions or not but for the moment I cannot give an answer.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Great game! i would sell my left leg to be part of the team! unfortunately i have no idea how to use rpg maker, so i'll just support it!

Years
Great game! i would sell my left leg to be part of the team! unfortunately i have no idea how to use rpg maker, so i'll just support it!

Well, u can learn how to use it, that's not so hard if u dont use scripts :p.

I mainly need graphists and mappers.

Years
Yes, the next demo will be in french AND in english. There is an option for the language. That's why the website is also in both languages.

Years
Sorry for the waiting. I had some exams to pass and after I went on hollidays so I had no time to spend for the game.
But I will continue it. I'm actually doing the map of Pewter City.

At the same time, I've also added some features on my website, like a forum and a script section where I have and will put some of the scripts I've done for my game.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
good to know! btw i'm behbod55 from before
anyway i took your advice and learned how to use rpg maker xp and i have my own game, anyway i hope you make some progress soon!

Years
I've almost finished upgrading the starterkit (with all the upgrades done during the vacations) and I've added at the same time a section with tips to change little things like colors in your games : here

Back