• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Nice work this is a very good hack

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
This is a pretty cool hack, but I have noticed some bugs in the beta 2 english translation. The only huge one is right after you battle hall after the Red Gyarados scene if you go to the tile where Giovani was standing and then press the A button, you activate the original ruby event where the Hall character gives you the DEVON GOODS back. I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I thought I would just in case it hasn't been posted yet.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
I LOVE YOUR MAPS! and the flying theme. it looks so cool! can u actually control which direction u want to fly ?? or it just moves automatically

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2010
I really want to try this game but whenever i patch the ips onto a fresh and clean file of ruby rom, the screen always turns white. I've tried changing the settings to flash 128K and nope. It doesn't work. Niether does 64K work. and I'm unable to gain access to the site to download the original base rom he used. this also happens with pokemon light platinum, does anyone know how to solve this?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I really want to try this game but whenever i patch the ips onto a fresh and clean file of ruby rom, the screen always turns white. I've tried changing the settings to flash 128K and nope. It doesn't work. Niether does 64K work. and I'm unable to gain access to the site to download the original base rom he used. this also happens with pokemon light platinum, does anyone know how to solve this?
Hmm...
that happened to me too, if you can't access the site for the GBA file of
it, What I did was try another ROM.
even if the one you're using is clean.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010

Also try using No$GBA, that's what I have to use to play this hack, although I prefer VBA.

Unrelated though, I think I may have found another bug--again sorry if this has already been posted--in Scarlet City you cannot enter the mine, and when you enter Dante's gym you get a scene that seems to indicate the event in the mine has already taken place, and when you fall down through the hole in the gym floor you end up getting stuck in a glitched tile. (This is for the english beta 2)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also try using No$GBA, that's what I have to use to play this hack, although I prefer VBA.
Don't use No$GBA.
It isn't suitable for hacks.

Unrelated though, I think I may have found another bug--again sorry if this has already been posted--in Scarlet City you cannot enter the mine, and when you enter Dante's gym you get a scene that seems to indicate the event in the mine has already taken place, and when you fall down through the hole in the gym floor you end up getting stuck in a glitched tile. (This is for the english beta 2)
Yeah it's bug, that's why you can't do something you shouldn't do :D

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
I need help pleeeease! Everytime I open it up in Visual Boy Advance, it freezes in the opening movie after it says Gamefreak. Please help!
It doesn't freeze. Keep playing...
You need to download VBA 1.8.0

Try to download another ROM. Google is your friend. Try to download from every site it found.

My question:
What must I do after the second dream then I wake up at night?

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years

Same thing is happening to me I've also tried 3 different roms and No$Gba, Help please?

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
Just putting it out there, in Scarlet Town, when you leave the PC, you come out of the mart, the exit of the mart leaves you behind the PC, and Butterfree's cry in the mart is of skitty.
Sorry if im repeating stuff.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
lol thats fine. its more easter egg than glitch. as long as it doesnt inhibit gameplay =] awesome story so far btw

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
I got a problem. Last night i saved in the new battle arena right in front of the desk. When i came on this morning, i was controlling the police officer blocking the left door. if i made him go through the door, my character stepped in, but couldnt move.

Nevermind, go in the door, exit and walk over the policeman and ur fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back