• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

Years
Hey everyone. I'm a big Pokemon fan and I can't get enough of it.

(inb4 Cirno)

Hi Nickfrance10, welcome to PC.

Oh look, we both have the same number in our username :3 Although I haven't seen many people with 10 in their username as of late.

If you're a Pokemon fan, you definitely came to the right place. We're very active and have a big memberbase to connect with. So, any particular interests here? Pokemon games? Anime? Clubs? Trivia? ROM hacking? Battling and trading? I'm sure there's something you like.

Why don't you check out the PC Adoption Center where you can apply for a mentor to guide you around? Our NU/W mod Cirno is very friendly, so you know you'll be in good hands when she's helping you out.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or a mod.

- Hikari10

Years
We all love Pokemon here, so of course it's no problem that you're a big fan. \o/ Welcome to PC, I'm Cirno!

What aspect of Pokemon is your favorite? And why not tell us more about yourself? I'd love to get to know you as a person and Pokemon fan and am sure our regulars would too, but that's just a suggestion. :3 By the way, are you really from France, or is that just part of your username? I'm curious!

So yeah, here's hoping you like it enough here to explore around some more and make some posts! Just make sure to give the main forum rules a read before posting though and you'll be good to go.

Feel free to contact me if there's ever anything you're confused about, okay?

Back