• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend...His Name is N!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Friend..His Name is N!

Our new favourite character will be on the pokemon anime soon...^^
What do you th
ink Ash will meet up N after the Unova league tournament??
Will they go on their journey together??what do you think?
how about Cilan and Iris...are they gonna leave the group and start their own journey?
Can't wait to see how the episode are...xD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You do know N is the bad guy right

N isn't the bad guy, the new season for the Anime follows the B2W2 Arc where N plays a support role for the hero and directly fights against Team Plasma. N in the Anime isn't associated with Ghetsis' Plasma who is currently after N for reasons as of yet, unknown.

There is a chance that N will become a temporary companion much as Meloetta was in her Arc.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
He might join the party but... I don't see that coming...
It might be something like... "It is too dangerous to be close to me, my friends, it was nice meeting you but I must travel alone."

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
what if N is the ash new rival?will he befriend with reshiram or zekrom and travel together?can't wait to wait that episode...xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't know if N will travel with Ash, but he may pop up every so often. It is kinda hard to say sense the arc really is only Team Plasma and Team Rocket and no Badges or Emblems that we know of.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I'm pretty sure N won't even want to travel with Ash, given that he still hates the idea of Pokemon battling, and in the trailer, he even says "It seems that the world I seek and the world you seek are different" to Ash's face.

How long is this arc going to be anyway? If there's no badges/emblems, it's going to be Team Plasma episodes mixed with some filler, possibly involving the "reborn" Team Rocket, idk.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm pretty sure N won't even want to travel with Ash, given that he still hates the idea of Pokemon battling, and in the trailer, he even says "It seems that the world I seek and the world you seek are different" to Ash's face.

How long is this arc going to be anyway? If there's no badges/emblems, it's going to be Team Plasma episodes mixed with some filler, possibly involving the "reborn" Team Rocket, idk.

There really isn't anything for Ash to collect. The whole point to this arc is to showcase the characters that haven't been shown yet. It itself is one fairly sized filler Arc focusing around N and Plasma.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
There really isn't anything for Ash to collect. The whole point to this arc is to showcase the characters that haven't been shown yet. It itself is one fairly sized filler Arc focusing around N and Plasma.
Obviously, Ash's quest for the arc should be to collect game characters who haven't debuted in the anime yet.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I don't see N being a traveling companion much less either of the current traveling companions leaving at this point. It would make little sense to have Iris and Cilan leave at this point. If anything N will just be a reoccurring character. I will be interested to see the relationship between Ash and N since they both truly care for Pokemon(not to say the rest of the companions don't).

You do know N is the bad guy right
N never was a "bad guy" he was manipulated by Ghetsis in BW and then in BW2 fought against Ghetsis.

Back