• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Michaela: Your character could just take the boat. You can cover it in one post either way if you like. |D

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Ricky flame

Nickname (Optional):fire rick

Age (10-15):10

Sex (Male or Female):male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):He has a red moheican.on his top he has a fire pattern, the same as his trousers, he also has a minor burn on his right cheek. Ricky is a tall slim boy who has practically no muscles.he has a very slight huncback, and often wears orange leg warmers, especially in the cold. He iis also black.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):Fire rick is a very naughty and over-confident boy, who likes to play pranks, however he is a ladies man, and will stop at nothing to attract attention from a girl he likes(well any really). He often talks about the spirit of the flame and what it symbolizes. he likes a party, and specializes in being a DJ! However somewhere deep inside him, a dark secret is unraveling...

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Ricky grew up in the temple of flames, where he recived a vulpix,who was quickly traded away for a torkoal. After 'Accidentally' dousing the school he was sent to countless boarding schools across Unova,jhoto,Hoenn and shinno, with no luck, he misbehaved in all of them( even escaping a couple). he has also been seen hanging out with a mafia( albeit being teased a little). He often has blood-thirsty outbreaks and will often end up stealing other peoples possessions( in fact He has actually stolen the ainceint crown from a diver in Undella town!)In the end His parents called him in for a chat'' Do you agree to change your ways?''
''Y-Yes'' he replied
''DO NOT INTERRUPT ANY SENTENCE WHEN I AM TALKING WE ARE DEFINITELY SENDING YOU AWAY ONE LAST TIME BEFORE YOU GO INTO JUVENILE DETENTION! DO YOU HEAR ME?''
''Y-Yes farther''Ricky replied
''WHAT DID I JUST SAY RICKY YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,you''
'' Idiots, both of them.'' Ricky stormed out the Lounge to go pack his bag, relic crown hidden in it.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:Torkoal
Nickname(Optional):torky
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):A verry bubbly pokemon who lives on 3 things: food, drink and air!
Lvl(Max 25):12
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):curse, earthquake,solarbeam

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Michaela - They should base the next Pokemon game on Bai! You've got it all planned out! That story was awesome!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Michaela - They should base the next Pokemon game on Bai! You've got it all planned out! That story was awesome!

Hahaha, no. I'm pretty sure it's too mature (although the Pokemon games have been getting darker) for the actual Pokemon games. o-o; And it really wasn't planned out; it was just kind of instinctual. Thank you for the compliment. :)

Although, I have to say, if you want to continue this conversation, we probably should over VMs/PMs as it would be going away from the RP.

(oh, look, I still have that mod in me. Good to know)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Satchel-Pack
Spoiler:
WHITNEY ELI

Pokémon:
017.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter Zero:
Sign-Up

Part Zero

Name: Whitney "???" Eli
Nickname: Witty
Sex: Female
Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance:
WhitneyEli.jpg
Whitney generally wears dark clothing, and has a liking for baseball caps and candy cigarettes, so she's often found with both. Her satchel-like bag has a special dividable strap to turn it into a regular backpack. Her eyes beep blue, her skin fair, and her amber hair is often hidden in the cap, causing some gender confusion at times. She also has some earrings on both ears, and seems to sport a bit of a "Punk Chick" look, if not for her kind smile and deep eyes.

Personality:
Whitney is commonly seen lost in thought, or thinking faster than her body can process. She often invents new and useful things, though when she tests them they occasionally falter or... Explode. She tends to take serious situations a tad too lightly, often joking about injuries or trying to lighten the mood. She is rarely down in depression, and spends most of her interactions with a smile, and possibly some humor. However, when her gender is mistaken, her happiness becomes rage. Arceus protect anyone who calls her a guy. She often fantasizes about some boy her age coming and sweeping her away, understanding her oddities instead of pointing them out. This, however, remains a fantasy, as people continue to mistake her for a guy.

History:
Born and raised in Nimbasa City, Unova, Whitney was surrounded by the latest and greatest of Technology. However, while others looked to this technology and thought, "Oh, that's amazing!", Whitney was different. She looked at everything and simply said, "I can do /soooo/ much better." Her parents were disinterested, but wealthy enough that Whitney was able to get what she asked. Did she ever ask for an MP3 Player? No. She asked for metal, circuitry, and every part needed to make her own, and it indeed turned out better than the leading model. Soon she was creating everything, though not only for herself, but for others as well. She was soon well-renowned for her invention, and even took up work with fabric and other materials, though she didn't just make clothes. She made all sorts of clothing with technology hidden within, too thin to see and too flexible to feel. Late one afternoon, she had been taking a 'short break' on Nimbasa's world-renowned Ferris Wheel. when she was startled awake by a large thud. It was seemingly nothing, though she decided to get off to check it out. A few yards from the exit she found a Pidgey lying half-dead on the ground. In a moment of distress, she took the poor creature in in a heartbeat. Her wings were utterly useless. So, being the inventor she was, she created artificial wings to replace the broken ones. However, these wings are made out of purely white feathers, and contradict the coloration of the bird, but they look extremely beautiful nonetheless. She began training the bird, naming her "Pidge" for short. When Pidge evolved, Whitney built her an even larger set of wings, making them twice as breathtaking when fully spread. Eventually the bird was trained to great strength, able to now carry her trainer into the air. Keeping (but improving) the backpack the bird enjoyed resting in. It now could be worn on her back, and was large enough to fit all of the items she needed, plus the biggest pocket for Pidge. With the bird hidden in the backpack, but the wings spread to each side, Whitney was also mistaken as an angel, and she even used this backpack (and Pidge) to learn to fly on her own. Later on, she found out about the academy, and decided her Pokemon Training would be better off with a teacher. However, she also brought her many supplies with her.

Pokémon:

Species: Pidgeotto
Name: Pidge
Personality: Pidge is a proud helper of Whitney, and even protects her is necessary, but she is not content with others unless Whitney is. She is very fond and loyal to Whitney.
Level: 20
Moves: Quick Attack, Gust, Sand-Attack, Fly, -----, -----

Fixed Float!

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Just saying a few things.
1. I'm Really sorry Siiadams, Nideous and Batel for dissapearing for so long >< A lot of things happened...

2. I should probably do the profiles for Alex's two other pokemon that he's going to be sending over, So.

Species: Linoone
Nickname: Lin
Personality: Lin is very caring and gentle towards Alex, usually grooming his hair when it gets untidy and all over the place as he constantly forgets to do it himself. She doesn't really like being inside her pokeball and prefers to wrap around Alex's neck like a scarf or curl up on his head.
Level: 20
Moves: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw.
Ability: Quick feet

Species: Mienfoo
Nickname: Miean
Personality: Miean is a very composed and serious pokemon, when Alex is doing nothing or sleeping, Miean would usually be seen nearby meditating or practicing attack moves on his own, making him one of Alex's strongest pokemon.
Lvl: 25
Ability: Re-generator
Moves: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
@Danaxe: Buddy, this is he busiest time of the year, and bth Yellow and Megaman are likely incredibly busy. x3 Please be patient, ok? They'll review when they can, trust me. But let me go ahead and give you some pointers, your appearence and personality are way too short. History, maybe. Why not add some more to your SU in the meantime, because I've seen people not be accepted with SUs like that. :) ust trying to help.

@Crystallized: No worries dude. Everyone gets busy during the holidays. x3 But please don't come out and see Kiki and Shawn until after me and Siidams put up our joint post. We're in the middle of a battle. x3

@Everyone: I'm not sure if I posted this before, but I'm trying to think of the last pokemon to give Drake. It can follow his theme of dragons or not, but I'm not sure which to give him. Any ideas would be appreciated.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@Crystallized I understand. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun stuff. I, for one, am glad to see you back. We can get our merry old band back together.

@Nideous For some odd reason, for Drake, I'd think either Axew (Haxorus for final) or Gible (to evolve into Garchomp). Does either one sound good to you?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, you know how Drake and Fuyu's character Ashara know each other? Well, the luxray that is wandering around with Asha has kittens, asdiscovered by Quin, one of my old characters. x3 I thought it would be ironic if Drake ended up with one of them.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Well, you know how Drake and Fuyu's character Ashara know each other? Well, the luxray that is wandering around with Asha has kittens, asdiscovered by Quin, one of my old characters. x3 I thought it would be ironic if Drake ended up with one of them.

Oh that's so cute!! :D this makes me want Mana to have a Shinx too :< mainly because of Kilik's Tentou too xD but that be copying I guess so Mana will have either a Lavitar or a Vulpix :3

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@Danaxe: You need to expand your SU a bit, mostly in appearence and history. Your appearence is way to short to come up with any kind of image for a character. What about his height? His figure? Think of stuff that'll make it easier for the others to come up with an image in their head or use a picture yourself. As for the history, while the history is infact ten lines, I think using dialogue to fill in the ten line quota is kind of exploiting the rule a bit. Describe the history a little more, your free to keep the dialogue though.

@WolfOfEve: Your good to go. Accepted

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Not to mention Comcast decided I'd totally be cool with them having a random outage on New Years Eve.

Regardless, I'm honestly not sure how I missed Drake calling Valorie's name. Stuff happens I guess. |D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back