• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did You ever Finish Mystery Dungeon?

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
I've completed Red, Darkness, and Sky. After playing Darkness, Red just seemed easy to me. After playing Red and Darkness, I played Sky. So far, I think I beat Sky four times. I've never bothered to play gates to infinity after touching the demo. Red was really good and had a great plot. Darkness also had a great plot and had some emotional moments. Sky is like an upgraded Darkness/Time. IMO, Sky is the best.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I'm not sure if I actually beat Pokemon red and blue rescue team, but I know I beat Explorers of Time and Gates to Infinity.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I completed the storylines of PMD 1 and 2 but not Sky... Yet!
Since my attention is shifted to replaying RS, DP and soon BW1+2 as countdown for X and Y.
Though PMD series hold a very high position in my heart, due to its stronger storyline.
Thus making its replay value actually higher than the main series!

Last edited:
Years
I have the original Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team game, and I have yet to complete it, and I've owned the game since 2006...

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
Years
I finished PMD Blue and Explorer of the sky. It's a little bit hard but its a fun game to play, and there's always an ending scene that will make you cry ;). It took me about couple of month to finished 1 of the PMD

Years
I can't remember if I own Blue or Red, but, whichever one it is, I have beaten it. I have yet to get through Explorers Of Sky or Gates to Infinity, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I've finished the main story of PMD Blue and Gates to Infinity (that one I actually finished today for the first time xD) and did a little bit of the post game.

I won't be getting all the legendaries and what else there is, since that seems to be a little bit too boring for me.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
I've finished all of them except Gates To Infinity. I'm playing that one right now. I love the Mystery Dungeon series!

Years
Same as above^ ^ ^
I finished PMD Blue rescue team with a machamp and pikachu, But deleted it.
I finishedPMD sky with riolu and phanpy, Im stuck with grand master of all things bad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I only played Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and I did finish it. Although beating Dialga was suuuuuuch a paaainnn >.<

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2014
I played one Pokemon Mistery Dungeon game, but I started to get bored because the dungeons had a loot of floors. My brother continued my game and was able to finish it.

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Anyone care to explain how the heck this game ends, I forget how far I even got.

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
Years
I have played and finished Red Rescue Team to completion and by far I fell in love with the story. Until I finished Explorers of Sky! Still praying one day to see Grovyle.

blue

gucci
Years
I finished both Pokémon MD 1 & 2 and I gotta admit that Explorers of the Sky had an emotional ending! I haven't gotten round to completing Gates To Infinity just yet, it's something I should do whilst I'm waiting for X & Y I supposeeee.

Back