• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hey, I think that's a pretty fun idea! I mean, N should have his other pokemon left somwhere since he regards them as friends. It would be fun if you included the other pokemon in the flashback (Darmanitan and the two Woobats (Who should be Swoobats by now, considering that N's Zoura evolved (possibly) and considering how happy they seem with him).)

Other than that, I really don't care what you do to the pokemon he had throughout his battles against the player in the games. (Well, if you kept his Tympole a Tympole I'm sure Katam would be happy xD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Bassiroth-I still haven't defeated N at the Pokemon League in my game yet, ^^;; so I wouldn't know exactly what kind of Pokemon he has. Still, having more Pokemon friends is a great idea! But will the Pokemon want to stay with him? :P That part was just my opinion so you don't have to answer that if you don't want to. Not much left to say... ^^ just, good idea!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@Mr.Mammoth: I was thinking of including those pokemon from his flashback believe it or not.

@ShinyDiamond: Other than checking Bulbapedia or Gamefaqs, if you check the SU section of the OOC chat here, one of those pages should have N and his team. . . (Granted, I had to add 2 moves to each of those 6 pokemon's attacks since we are allowed to have 6 moves here instead of the 4 move limit you see in the game.) But yeah it is a question of whether or not the pokemon would want to stay with N. Now. . . N has never been cruel to his pokemon before (unless you consider the pokemon battles he had with black and white to be cruel since he lost in those fights, even if N mentioned he didn't like Pokemon battles as much last I checked.) Basically, if N's pokemon didn't want to stay with him, he'd let them go. Granted if they did still want to stay with him, I'm pretty positive he would let them stay with him in his castle or with someone he trusted. I mean hey, he grew up in his castle all his life with no one but pokemon, and looking at the flashback it could be assumable that his castle does have a garden for his friends and himself to play in.

Now since the castle has been gone for years. . . it could be said he just simply had his friends travel with him or even stay with someone he trusted would take care of them. Like an old daycare couple or something lol.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Mr.Mammoth: I was thinking of including those pokemon from his flashback believe it or not.

@ShinyDiamond: Other than checking Bulbapedia or Gamefaqs, if you check the SU section of the OOC chat here, one of those pages should have N and his team. . . (Granted, I had to add 2 moves to each of those 6 pokemon's attacks since we are allowed to have 6 moves here instead of the 4 move limit you see in the game.) But yeah it is a question of whether or not the pokemon would want to stay with N. Now. . . N has never been cruel to his pokemon before (unless you consider the pokemon battles he had with black and white to be cruel since he lost in those fights, even if N mentioned he didn't like Pokemon battles as much last I checked.) Basically, if N's pokemon didn't want to stay with him, he'd let them go. Granted if they did still want to stay with him, I'm pretty positive he would let them stay with him in his castle or with someone he trusted. I mean hey, he grew up in his castle all his life with no one but pokemon, and looking at the flashback it could be assumable that his castle does have a garden for his friends and himself to play in.

Now since the castle has been gone for years. . . it could be said he just simply had his friends travel with him or even stay with someone he trusted would take care of them. Like an old daycare couple or something lol.

:O You just made me learn more about N! :D Thanks a bunch! By the way. When I take out Zorua soon, will N & Zoroark be surprised to see a Zorua? :3 I'm feeling yes.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Bassiroth: SPOILERS! SPOILERS!!! RAAAAAGE

<Skyward Sword spoilers go here>

...Wouldn't that be ironic if I hadn't finished the games though? Yeah, I made sure Fishbishie knew all about about N before I let him apply. Right, Bassiroth?~

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@ShinyDiamond: Well I have to say, considering N's last post, they kinda were aware that there were some Wild Zorua's on the island. So while I'm sorry to say this they won't be as surprised as you're probably thinking. Granted they would still possibly show interest.

@PkMnTrainerYellow: >L I am not a fish.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@ShinyDiamond: Well I have to say, considering N's last post, they kinda were aware that there were some Wild Zorua's on the island. So while I'm sorry to say this they won't be as surprised as you're probably thinking. Granted they would still possibly show interest.

@PkMnTrainerYellow: >L I am not a fish.

:3 That's good enough for me. Expect me to get stronger thoughout the RP!

Dawn

Years
Aura Rift and charcharx3 have been dropped for innactivity and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers dropped the RP. Several others recieved a warning. Holidays are over folks. I'll be being more strict about our... very very reasonable inactivity timeout of an entire week. |D

In other news... Here's a belated update on my character's teams.

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 40 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, Belly Drum, Iron Tail, Counter)
dragoniteicon.png
Dragonite ♀ Lv. 56 (Superpower, Barrier, Shock Wave, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 48 (Crunch, Attract, Steel Wing, Facade, Dragon Claw, Roost)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 35 (Absorb, Scald, Night Shade, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Constrict)
fraxureicon.png
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 41 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
swinubicon.png
Swinub ♂ Lv. 31 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Curse)

393.png
Myra ♀ Lv. 18 (Attract, Captivate, Scald, Brick Break, Signal Beam, Ice Beam)
281r.png
Lea ♀ Lv. 20 (Stored Power, Calm Mind, Attract, Double Team, Psych Up, Telekinesis)
300q.png
Rosie ♀ Lv. 18 (Attract, Charm, Captivate, Wish, Payback, Last Resort)
---
---
---

052o.png
Meowth ♂ Lv. 47 (Hone Claws, Icy Wind, Thief, Pay Day, Hidden Power (Fighting), Double Team)
105qt.png
Marowak ♀ Lv. 50 (Belly Drum, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Outrage, Detect, Skull Bash)
186e.png
Politoed ♀ Lv. 47 (Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Mud Shot, Hydro Pump, Hypnosis, Mind Reader)
059m.png
Arcanine ♀ Lv. 45 (Extremespeed, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Snarl, Close Combat, Dig)
199s.png
Slowking ♂ Lv. 45 (Slack Off, Iron Defense, Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Scald, Focus Blast)
---

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:O I arrived on Halloween? Is it Halloween already? Is it really Halloween in the RP? Serious question please answer.

I'll be posting soon when I get home on my computer. :3 I know I've said this before, but expect me to get stronger!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Correction:

What PkmnTrainerYellow meant to say was that today ICly /is/ halloween. Not Halloween Eve.

@PkmnTrainerYellow: Why am I always correcting your grammer? lD. If you meant it was Nighttime on Halloween that's one thing. But when you add "Eve" on the end of a specific date like Halloween or Christmas, then it means "the night before (insert event's name here)"

@ShinyDiamond: Sorry for the confusion there lD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Correction:

What PkmnTrainerYellow meant to say was that today ICly /is/ halloween. Not Halloween Eve.

@PkmnTrainerYellow: Why am I always correcting your grammer? lD. If you meant it was Nighttime on Halloween that's one thing. But when you add "Eve" on the end of a specific date like Halloween or Christmas, then it means "the night before (insert event's name here)"

@ShinyDiamond: Sorry for the confusion there lD

Meh. I didn't know what costume Kilik would wear anyway. It's just Halloween. :D Can't wait for Christmas to come by in the RP!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@ShinyDiamond: Of course~ Santa's real in the world of pokemon so I can't wait to see what he gets everyone oxo

. . . or even who would RP him should he visit PTA in person lD

Don't believe me? There's at least two episodes Santa appears in. Apparently Jessie, James and Meowth in one of them try to kidnap Santa Clause. He has a Stantler, a Ponyta, several Jynx (that know telepathy), a Lapras (that also knows Telepathy), and a Delibird. Bulbapedia link http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Santa_Claus

. . . I'm betting there's a Tooth Fairy and a Great Pumpkin somewhere in the world of Pokemon as well.

Granted Gary doesn't believe in Santa so Gary never gets anything but coal every year =P

. . . Gosh I can sorta just see N acting like a kid at the sight of Santa Claus xD

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@SD: I meant to say like... the evening of Halloween. I never understood why we refer to (X eve) when you want to say the day before. o_O;

...I should ask one of my friends that. He's pretty into word and phrase etymology.

@EFL: I've been unable to get ahold of Megaman765 for a second opinion for one reason or another. I suppose I'll go ahead and give your SU a second look and then approve it.

@Fishbishie: I totally mentioned that earlier. :P

EDIT: Normally I'd be kind of skeptical about someone getting taken and raised by a champion, but I suppose after consideration on an individual basis I'll let this fly. EFL your character is approved.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So what happened the whole day on Halloween on the island that I missed? Is there gonna be a Halloween party? What's gonna happen on Halloween night?

Dawn

Years
You only missed a brief breakfast and classes really. So not much. Right now it's the "tricker treating" phase. People are wearing costumes and going around socializing. Assumedly, you can go to Oak Town and do normal tricker treating. Also assumedly is that many teachers will be participating.

Drunk has been dropped on request.

I look forward to seeing whom will app next and the return of lunateix as well, who is now more capable of dedicating some time to us. c: For a moment there we were incredibly full! We're still pretty full, but now we have a handful of spots open. Eyes on the future~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back