• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Fly Together!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
wow!!awesoooome theme!! :333
it is one of my faves now!! <33
good job guys!! :D <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh! This is such a beautiful skin!! I love the buttons on top and how the banner stays as you scroll. It's just really nice looking all round.

Definitely using this for mobile cause it fits perfectly.

Good job Peredition Haze!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Color me impressed. This is the first time I've changed forum styles since The Johto Elite's release a few years back. The colors are compliment each other very well and it's easy on the eyes. My only complaint is that there's no link to the Mod CP at the bottom right (beside "Contact Us," "Archive," etc.). I don't think I can access it anywhere else, so I'm forced to change forum skins just to get to it.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
This is skin is beautiful. Makes me smile. Using this for a while. <3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I know bug fixes probably won't happen anytime soon, but if a case comes up that they do, I discovered another. The profile tabs (Visitor Messages, About Me, etc) hover over the top bar when the page is scrolled down, as seen in the screenshot below. At first I thought it was kind of unique, but I'm sure it's not intentional.

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh my. This looks quite nice. I love dark themes and soft darker colours combined with the bright header. The image used is very pretty and amusing at the same time. It's just a shame that such a big part of it is cut off. Is there a place where we can see the full version?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Oh my. This looks quite nice. I love dark themes and soft darker colours combined with the bright header. The image used is very pretty and amusing at the same time. It's just a shame that such a big part of it is cut off. Is there a place where we can see the full version?
The full version of the header can be found here.

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I noticed that the advertisements down near the post region flow over the top of the navigation at the top. This is what I'm talking about. Not really a major factor, but I thought maybe you guys wanted to fix that.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The User CP doesn't have a drop-down menu.
Aw well. At least the log out button is back to where it belonged xD

I love the theme, and I will be using this one from now on :3

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
BURDS hnnnnng <3

Definitely using. Who drew the original picture on the top?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Sa-Dui from deviantArt made it, as you can see from the text below this magnificent theme.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I know bug fixes probably won't happen anytime soon, but if a case comes up that they do, I discovered another. The profile tabs (Visitor Messages, About Me, etc) hover over the top bar when the page is scrolled down, as seen in the screenshot below. At first I thought it was kind of unique, but I'm sure it's not intentional.

Spoiler:

I noticed that the advertisements down near the post region flow over the top of the navigation at the top. This is what I'm talking about. Not really a major factor, but I thought maybe you guys wanted to fix that.

This also happens with the contacts blocks in UCP:
Spoiler:

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
Nice Theme :) i love it very much but i do not use it but i did try it and i love it :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
T-T-That's awesome...! Beautiful skin...this is just so....amazing...I don't know why but this makes me relaxed...for some reason...I'll sure use it!

Back