• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Khawill

<3
Years
Am I required to catch a bunch of Pokemon? I'm doing this RP like I did the game (entirely with 3 Pokemon, just waiting to get to the dessert for a trapinch for the last of my crew). Additionally, Sara may not wait for a grunt to release their Pokemon, rather just tackle one and start punching...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Can anyone explain to me in basic terms what's actually happening in Rustboro and that tunnel (forgot the name), I've got a vague idea but it's needed for my next update. Cheers in advance.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
In Rustboro people are trying to rebuild the Pokémon Center and smaller buildings to provide shelter. Rusturf Tunnel caved in, but no one who wasn't there is aware of that. They just know that Team Gaia destroyed the city and Roxanne's in the tunnel with them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If it wasn't inherently obvious, Eris is in Rustboro, saving the trapped civilians.

Character interaction would be nice.

Khawill

<3
Years
Well wolf, if your character can give any of the following
A. Emotional support
B. A speech on why vengeance is bad
C. Medical attention
D. An extra addition to the amount of anger Sara is about to unleash on lowly grunts

Then you are totally able to interact with Sara/Selena (Looking for medical attention for Sara's hands.)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I would love to Wolf, but the best I could do would be make camp in Petalburg Woods, which I plan to do by the way. Sneak in a trainer battle even with a NPC. So you'll probably have left Rustboro by the time I reach there, sors.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
oh wait, you're going to end up camping in Petalburg woods? That's great, we can finally meet up like we were going to. HAZZAH. Hope you capture this badass Lotad.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
And I'll begin Roleplaying as Team Gaia people :3
Both for moving the plot forward and to finally get back into the RPing scene :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Hereto, soon you shall face four different turtle Pokemon that used to be mutants but are now aliens.

Vato, thank you for letting me get the shroomish. also, thanks for the future Sight, I hope this will let me look forward to the future fights i will be having.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
he means cake obviously. everyone expects cake, but they never get it. this isn't because of false advertising, no. TornZero steals each of these cakes before they are given and is making everyone more and more distrusting. he even used a portal gun to do this, the meta-jerk

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science:
We do what we must because we can
For the good of all of us
except for the ones who are dead

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive

I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you broke my heart and killed me
And torn it pieces
And threw every piece into a fire
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data make a beautiful line
And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
So I'm glad I got burned
Think of all the things we learned
For the people that are still alive

Go ahead and leave me
I think I prefer to stay inside
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you
Maybe Black Mesa
That was a joke, ha ha, fat chance
Anyway this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist

Look at me still talking, when there's science to do
When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you
I've experiments to run, there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive
I'm doing science and I'm still alive
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive
While you are dying I'll be still alive
And when you're dead I'll be still alive
STILL ALIVE
still alive

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Khawill - You're not forced to catch Pokemon as the RP goes by, but whenever the tournaments (that's right, I said tournaments) appear, you'll need three Pokemon in order to register in them :)

@ deathbymanga - It is shown in the anime that berries can be eaten by humans, but their effect differ from what they do on Pokemon: as such, I'd say that using a Potion on yourself may actually cure a minor injury, but not exactly in the magical sorta-way that they do on Pokemon.

Back