• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: The Last Scion - Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Oh dang. =( *Goes to Edit* Four Classes, including a two hour and a half class on World Religion kills your brain.

Fixed...

Last edited:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
This is very interesting, I love Fire Emblem. Mind if I join?

It seems that there's one more space for myrmidon, so can you reserve it? It looks like Archsage has myrmidon with wind affinity, would it be okay for me to have wind too?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Actually, he doesn't have that. That was what David was going to use originally, but he changed his mind. Just give me a sign-up and I'll let you know about joining. By the way, provide an RP Sample along with your Sign-Up as I have never seen you around before and I don't know what your RPing skills are.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Character's Name: Kodoku Kata

Character's Age: 20

Character's Class: Myrmidon

Character's Affinity: Wind

Character Weapon (No Higher than Steel for Now Please…): Slim Sword, Katenou, a sword with a very thin and weak blade. Despite being weak, it is very light, allowing for easy maneuverability and speedy strikes. When used, the blade would seem as though it has disappeared because of it's extremely thin blade.

Country of Origin: Ascanth

Allegiance: Drifter

Character's Appearance: Kata's height is about the same as a normal man, but his weight is lower than most. His hair is an eerie black color and is about shoulders length. His eyes are dark green and have a sharp look to them that never changes. Kata is a person people would usually want to stay away from, because of his death stare and the straight face he keeps most the time. Kata is clothed with clothes of a thief, even though he isn't one. He wears a worn-out cloak around his regular everyday clothing, a satchel at his waist attached to his belt, a locket with a picture of his sister around his neck, and a black scarf around his neck which belonged to his beloved sister. And of course, he always carries the Katenou at his side.

Character's Personality: Since he was separated from his sister, Kodoku Kaoru, his personality changed. He used to be caring, protective, and kind. Protecting and watching over Kaoru was everything to him, until he failed her. Now that he is alone, he is always serious, cold, quiet, and focused. He doesn't care for much, unless it has to do with him, anything close to him, or involves bandits. He wanders killing bandits where ever he goes, it may seem like he's kind-hearted for getting rid of bandits, but Kata only does it for himself. Kata only wants revenge on Ascanth for what happened.

Character's History: He and his sister lived is Ascanth as an orphan because he lost his parents at an early age. His parents were killed by bandits that attacked a small village on the outskirts of Ascanth. Back then, he was more joyful and made friends in the orphanage despite how cruel the owners were. He took care of his sister and always stayed by her side until he became about thirteen years old, when she was taken away from him. To keep themselves warm and fed, the two of them decided to steal from local shops. They watched each other's back, and always stayed together. One night, they decided they wanted to change their lives as soon as possible, the fastest way was to steal from the Ascanth's treasury, unfortunately they were caught. Luckily, Kata escaped, but Kaoru was captured. Only her scarf was left at the scene, and so Kata quickly picked it and fled. He holds it with him everywhere he goes as a memento of Kaoru. Kata, now 20, had already left Ascanth and started teaching himself how to use a sword. He searched for anything that would help him get his revenge on the Ascanth Empire for taking his sister for something as little as thievery. Kata acquired a sword known as the Katenou, and carries it with him at all times. He keeps himself alive the same way he did in the past, but this time he steals from bandits after killing them. Kata is wandering the lands in hopes of finding someone that will help him get revenge on the Ascanth Empire. His wandering led him to the desert region of Haaj.

RP Sample (Will Ask If I Feel it's Necessary): "Hey Kata, look at all this gold I found. We're going to be rich!" Kaoru said with a bag full of coins. "Quiet! We could get caught." With a worried face, Kata picked up some gold as well. "Hey, do you hear something? Hide!" Kaoru panicked and dropped coins as she looked for a place to hide.

"Look at that, why are there coins on the floor?" One of the guards examined curiously. "Hey, it's a thief!" The guard grabbed Kaoru's wrist causing her to drop her scarf. "Let her go!" Kata stood up and attacked the guard with a wooden stick, but it was futile. He was knocked away like a fly. "Kata, run, there's nothing you can do, please!" The guard tightened his grip as she yelled. Kata quickly snatched the scarf Kaoru had dropped and ran with tears pouring down his face. "Get that kid!" More guards emerged and tailed Kata, but because of their bulky armor, they couldn't touch him.

"This can't be happening" Kata thought to himself as he moped back and forth in a dark alley. Looking into the streets, he notices many guards searching every house and store. He stares back at the castle, "I'm sorry Kaoru, I've failed as your brother..."

Kata quickly wakes up, with sweat running down his face and on to his drenched pillow. "That dream again...why?" Kata stares at Kaoru's scarf, "Where's all my stuff?! Why did this have to happen?" Anger building up inside, Kata leaves the inn and notices the entire village is strangely empty. It wasn't unusual that people didn't want to come out because he was there, but all the buildings seemed destroyed. Searching through the streets for his items, Kata comes across the innkeeper; he was a nice man who didn't hesitate to let him stay, for free too. But he looked different; he had a weapon with him.

"You!" The innkeeper said with a stunned face. "Why do you have an axe with you? And my sword?" Kata said calmly eyeing the Katenou at the innkeeper's side. The innkeeper suddenly swung his axe horizontally, aiming for Kata's neck. Kata ducked, "Do you have my locket too?" He swung his axe once more, but missed. "Hah, you're nothing against us without a weapon!" More men appeared from the other buildings, they were apparently bandits. Dodging the attack once more, Kata stole his sword back and stared into the eyes of the innkeeper. In an instant, he slashed the man repeatedly. "MY LOCKET! GIVE IT TO ME!" The other bandits charged with their axes, while some attacked from afar with a bow. Kata attacked relentlessly, taking every hit he couldn't dodge and killing many. Luckily, he had regained some vulnararies stolen from him; otherwise he would have serious injuries.

After awhile, he pursued what was left of the bandits, hoping to get his locket back. This chase led him to Haaj, the desert country. The dust in the midst of battle put Kata at a disadvantage, but he killed all except for one, which seemed like the boss. Blood dripping from his blade and his face, Kata continued the battle. "Don't be a fool, you saw what I did to your comrades, give me the locket." Kata glared at the brigand with the eyes of an assassin. "Heh, you're injured; you can't do anything, no vulnararies either" He brandished his axe and swung. Kata easily blocked, and countered. Unfortunately, this guy could block, unlike his idiotic allies. Kata then unleashed a series of slashes, though weak, the damage began to take it's toll. The brigand fell to his knees, "I'm not done yet," he let out a one more slash that put a deep wound in Kata's leg. As if with no emotion at all, Kata just stood as he wiped the blood off the blade of his Katenou and watched it shine in the sunlight. The brigand fell, and just lay on the floor, motionless. Kata picked up his locket, and trekked to the nearest town, Kor. "I won't let you go again, Kaoru..." Kata thought to himself as he entered the town.

I wish I were the Last Scion!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Alright, looks good. I would of preferred more from the history and description, but it'll do. If all of your RP posts are as good as that one, we'll be fine.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Thank you! I'm sorry I wasn't as detailed in the history, now that I look at it, it does seem a bit undetailed. Well, thanks again, I'll try and work as hard as I did on that last post.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Two questions before I make my next post:

1) Do you have other plans for saving Jun, or do you not care who joins in?

2) What's Jun's general distance from the rest of the group. If it's not overly far, Lucine could at least hear her with her outstanding hearing.

If not, I'll just continue on with what I'm doing now. oo;

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Okay well there's only 3 of us posting now. So I'm going to see where everyone went. Humph. I hate when this happens...

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well, in life I've had no response from Mika and VanillaKitsune is working on her sign-up. Lex Rextron is MIA and chomp is being a big ol' jerk. In the RP, Mika was with Lucine and Aila but since they went off to save Jun, she must be with Stephen for the moment. Basically, that's it. I HATE when people disappear.

Solitary Angel, have him run into the desert and find the bodies or something. Right now, I doubt any of your actions will do harm to the storyline.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
OMFG. I'm so freaking sorry. ;; I'm nearly done. Honestly. XD; I just need to work on the history! I would now.. but I have some homework. It should be finished later on today/tomorrow.

Character's Name: Rene Sabin
Character's Age: 19 years old
Character's Class: Pegasus Knight
Character's Affinity: Light
Character Weapon (No Higher than Steel for Now Please…): Steel Lance
Country of Origin: Ascanth
Allegiance: The Imperial Order of the Ascanthian Pegasus Knights

Character's Appearance: Rene prefers a dignified look to herself, rather than a simplistic appearance. Her naturally long light blue hair is tied up very tight in a pony tail as for it would "get in her way in battle" if not. Placed upon the top of the pony tail is a golden barrette that claspes her hair together. On either side of her head, she has minature wing barrettes she uses to keep her bangs from falling into her eyes. In each ear lobe, she has golden hope ears rings she allows to dangle freely on her neck. Outside the helix, she has 3 silver studded ear rings that appear so pierced into the skin, they might has well have been born there. Her skin is rather fair, but for a scar she has on her left cheek. Rene is not proud of the scar, and complains about it ever so often. She has an above average build for a woman, mostly due to the fact she attended military school and was from a militart family. Rene's attire is pearl white armor, without a single dent or scratch to be seen. Matching books accompany her armor. She carries her silver lance in her left hand, but sometimes substitutes to her right at will. Inside the armor, is a light pink cloth.

Character's Personality: Rene's personality isn't well rounded. Since she was from a military family, she tends to act like she is always on the battle field. She's sharp, cunning, and quick to act. This often leads to some mishaps, for she doesn't seem to think things through before acting. Rene has many disadvantages to her personality. One of which, is her most crucial. She's a loud mouth. Never does she stop talking or shut up. Many people have strayed away from her for being quite annoying. Rene enjoys her talkative personality, despite her peers' constant warnings it will get her in trouble. The fact that she has to follow in her mother's foot steps, sometimes adds stress into her life. Her NEED and want to be like her, though, allows her to keep moving on and to acheive what she wants. Rene does, however, have a soft side to herself. She is rather caring towards all her comrads and companions, and will protect them at any cost. Her brother's disappearance also picks away at her mind. Constanly, Rene worries about him, and whether or not he still exists.

Character's History:
RP Sample (Will Ask If I Feel it's Necessary):

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Ugh.... I need help. Seriously. If anyone has suggestions on what direction we should take, let me know. I just want to move on to the juicier stuff...

*Fire Emblem Writer's Block*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back