• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online : Server UP!

Years
Yea, I've been playing for a few minutes now (just beat you cyrus, I'm the tom) It won't log in now..

The server is shut down :(

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
this project is looking great. i wont play this yet until it is more than half done (just because of bugs, errors etc. not being harsh, and also i have a lot of time on my hands with other things)

the video looks great, i cant wait to see the end result. keep it up Cyrus!

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2009
I still can't log in. Do you have to be in a certain part of the world for it to work or something?

Quazale

How does my smile look?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
It would have to be that but on mine it says wait instead of saying if the server is offline or online and it doesn't go away.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Wow, I've always wanted something like this, and then I accidentally find this! It seems amazing, but how do you know when the server is up? And will there be a server that will stay up?

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
ff

server is now online.. we had recently some problems with the servers "Capture" module

wizzard

im like glitches and hacks :D
Years
hmm my dont going :( if i click on CyClient then it load and nothing comes. someone can help me?(help over pm) i got windows vista home premium

EDIT:i posted with name _WizZarD_ in tech support in pokemon online forums(cyrus)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Guys while we are motivated with updating we do update and sometimes servers might be down but atm we have problems with Dedicated Server in USA. and we try to solve downtime.

Here is pics to entertain you guys :D
lalztv4.jpg

learnwc6.jpg

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
I dl'ed it yesterday and the servers were down so since im deleteing stuff off my comp, I was gonna delete all the stuff. and I moved everything to the recycle bin but when I try to move the main one, the one with the blue icon, I keep getting this message,"Cannot Delete CyClient: Access Denied....Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use"

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
to get online you neet to download it from the site i did but the server is right now shut down...

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
Cyrus, whenever i open the program it says Servers: Offline. And everything else has question marks next to it. I thought you said the servers were online?

Back