• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonixer3500

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
I regret to say I'm a loss for time at the moment so I must regretfully withdraw from this challenge

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Can I be added to the challengers list please WeightyWillBill?

Me too please, i have been taking part in this for like a week already...

Guys, let's not do that. He might not have the time to update, or he might have a specific update schedule. Just speaking from experience, it's a hassle when people start doing that, so please don't hound him on that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Then I'm afraid you're not going to be playing this challenge. If you're not going to respect the rules, then I'm afraid you won't be recognized in the OP even if you do finish the game.

I apologize but you have to use the team you were given, unless they either 1. don't respect your original restrictions or 2. are unavailable to you.

Rules:
- You MAY [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]hack[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] in Pokemon you receive randomly.
- Trading is allowed.
- If you're giving someone a team, leave out things like Magikarp and Catterpie, please. We don't want to be cruel here.
- If you cannot obtain a Pokemon, do not replace it with what you want (it defeats the whole fun "random" thing).. Instead, ask for a redraw of that/those Pokemon.
- You are allowed as many HM slaves as you want. Of course you can switch Pokemon around using the PC, but if you have 6 Pokemon, that's who you will defeat the champ with. Just don't use HM slaves in major battles unless it's forced out (Roar/Whirlwind; or it's the last team mate you have left where you might as well sacrifice it)
- No Legendaries, Except for those with a BST under 600. :)
- REMEMBER to confirm your teams, so I know that you have no problems with it and i can add you (:

Well gee honeybuns I fail to see any rule I haven't followed :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I would like to try this :)
Name: liam7199
Game: Platinum
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: none

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2014
Ok so I got my first poke Mankey nickname Monk
and I got the first with level 14 monk.

Years
Well gee honeybuns I fail to see any rule I haven't followed :)

I fail to see what you are going on about.. It's in the very first few sentences of the OP that says the team you get is generated by the person below you which btw is in all caps. Please read the OP before making these kinds of decisions that's all I'm asking.

EDIT: To make things easier for future registers, I updated the form sign up list adding NFE's b/c that's a general rule that might be missed in the restrictions section.

Name:
Game:
Number of Pokemon:
NFEs: (Yes/No)
Restrictions:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spr_BW_Nursery_Aide.png

Nursery Aide Raeanne
White
50px-Trio_Badge.png
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png

164.gif

Kaepora lv. 26 @ Amulet Coin
Keen Eye | Serious
[ Confusion, Peck, Hypnosis, Uproar ]

084.gif

Karla lv. 26 @ Eviolite
Early Bird | Hasty
[ Quick Attack, Thief, Peck, Uproar ]

428.gif

Harley lv. 26 @ Charcoal
Cute Charm | Adamant
[ ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut ]

339.gif

Bobby lv. 13 @ Exp. Share
Oblivious | Sassy
[ Mud-Slap, Earthquake, Mud Sport, Water Gun ]

548.png

Pwoof

We made it to Castelia City and got lost! Okay well, not really. But it was fun and we beat down some Plasma Grunts (plasbad?) and then also beat Burgh. I added in Bobby the Barboach to my team and we fought Bianca. Currently on Route 4!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2014
Ok, I have made more progress.
So far my team:
Monk level 30
Hypno 28
Dugtrio 26

1. Beat Misty with Monk 28, Drowzee 22, Diglett 22.
2. Beat Gary on SS.Anne with Monk 29, Hypno 26, Diglett 23.
3. Beat Lt.Surge with Monk 30, Hypno 27, Diglett 25.

Ok, I have made more progress.
So far my team:
Monk level 30
Hypno 28
Dugtrio 26

1. Beat Misty with Monk 28, Drowzee 22, Diglett 22.
2. Beat Gary on SS.Anne with Monk 29, Hypno 26, Diglett 23.
3. Beat Lt.Surge with Monk 30, Hypno 27, Diglett 25.

Last edited:
Years
Finally i have holidays now and more time for playing Pokemon

Game: Fire Red Omega
Number: 6
No NFEs
Every Pokemon should have a different type, Dualtypes are fine as long the type isn't more than twice in the team

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back