• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéName Game – Version Clover

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
And then there's more. Bring it to Lvl. 50 and it will evolve further to OxyThalCloroCarbIum! And yes, exceeding 12 letters and the caps were intentional.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Haha, alright then! Let's make the next one a Cash-type Pokémon!

oh I know my compounds, do you?

Oh! Right, um... yeah! Of course I do! ^^;

YCV6qu6.gif

Meadow

Years
Whoops, hehe. Let's try a new typing then! The next Pok?mon will be... a Poison/Flying-type!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ohh, make it a Mosquito Pokémon! Buzzwole doesn't count ok, that thing is weird. xD

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Despite originating from a mosquito, Pseudisect will evolve into Nanananabat when it levels up after learning the move Sing! ;)

Meadow

Years
Simple it is, then! This Pokémon's species shall be known as the Floor Pokémon. ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Okay, so we've got Ground-typing and floors... How do I work with this?? Let's design it off a TP Tile Worm and call it Terra...worm...a. Terraworma. Yeah... 😎

Back