• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I had a dream and you were there! And you were there..."

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
What if one day, you wake up surrounded by doctors who told you that you'd been in a medical experiment since birth, and that your entire life had been a dream. How do you think you'd react?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
"Well, it's been fun. Can we have another go?"

I've lived a life of great fortune and interest, I'm glad to have experienced it despite what the truth may be; and to think it all derived from someone's imagination, possibly my own, would be astounding. There's also the fact that there's a whole other world beyond what I know to explore, now. I would ask what the results of the experiment were, and if they wanted to "reincarnate" me into the world I knew again, I'd be happy to help.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Bring me back!
Justice League, Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, The Avengers 2 and The Incredible Hulk 2 was gonna come out! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I would find out the way the real world is. Then potentially request going back to the fake one haha.

Years
"So, what's the real world like?"

Might as well go out and see what the world is like if they let me. If not, freak the hell out!

Okay, there will probably be freaking regardless. I'd be really upset about losing my friends and family and my writing!! but I'd be willing to see if this new world has anything to offer. There's not too much for me to lose. Then I'd wonder why my life sucked so much considering it was all an experiment. Couldn't they have like put me in a rich family?? :p

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
"this is the real world? did I take the red pill or the blue pill?"
I'd go around trying to see their world, who knows I may be the chosen one like in the matrix trilogy.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd faint, then slip into a coma, and die. I hope one of you would go to my funeral and dress up as the Grim Reaper. I'd love you for that.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I for one would have no interest in what the real world was like. I would just want to go back to the dream. After all, if I was enjoying my life why does it matter if it was strictly real?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I would first ask who put me in that situation & whether or not I would have finances to exist within the real world, as a productive & well-to-do citizen.
Than I would pretend to be violently ill & ask for reading material on the religious & political climate of the last 50 years (just to be caught up on relevant events), which I would read while "recovering".

Afterwards, I do not know.
It depends on what sort of world the "real-world" is; utopia, dystopia, etc...
That would determine my next course(s) of action.

Last edited:
Years
Id be shocked and horrified, and angry at the people that had decided to do this to me against my will. My whole "life" wouldve been a lie and I feel that they had unfairly used me for their own benefit.

Back