• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You hurt my feelings...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It happens sometimes, right? Do your feelings get hurt easily? Or do they not get hurt at all?

To be perfectly honest all remarks soar right over a head like an eagel. They don't even damage me. My feelings don't get hurt anymore but when I was little, sure they got hurt a lot. After all, I was little.

What about you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It varies. For the most part, I don't really care. More often than not, I find it amusing (specifically if it's online). Even if it does bother me, I would just fake it and pretend I don't care.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Depends on who says it. Normally if someone I don't know at all or well says something rude against me, I just get mad, but my feelings aren't really hurt. I just have a hot temper. Now, if someone that I really care about says something I don't like, I take it to heart way too much, without really realizing usually. It may take me a while to calm down. But it's just so much more difficult to take something that hurts from someone you never want or thought would hurt you. And the most random things can hurt my feelings too, so it's like...yeah I have to keep that a secret cause I don't want people knowing I'm that fragile when it comes to who I care about. >> lol

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
It depends on the person, my current situation, and what exactly they say/do. Sometimes stuff doesn't bother me at all and sometimes I feel like a crybaby, it all really just depends.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can be a very sensitive person.. but it honestly depends on who is saying the hurtful things. I can brush things off quite easily, but if it someone who matters a lot to me, then I can really take what they say to heart.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Often depends on who says it. If it's from someone I like in some way, then generally it's out of good fun. From a stranger though, it might sting a little bit.

Years
Believe it or not, I'm actually quite the sensitive young man. beneath that cool exterior is someone who is quite vulnerable to other peoples' comments and such. I won't show it though because I REFUSE TO SHOW WEAKNESS TO THE PUBLIC.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
If someone I don't know would say something about me, then I'd be like, "Pfft, whatever. You don't even know me."

However if someone I knew said something bad about me, then I'd probably get upset - especially if it was one of my friends.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm comfortable enough with my insecurities to brush most things off, but there are moments when I feel like people cross the line. Just because someone shrugs off an insult doesn't mean you should say worse things until you get a response.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Yeah, I get my feelings hurt. I get scuffed. But I'm someone who literally has to take truckloads of **** before I give up on someone who I think is worth it. I've been manipulated before because of this trait, but I hope that one day this will be the thing that will pay off for all the hard times before.

When I finally give up on that ass, it may take a moment, but I realize that I became a better person because of it, so it at least is a learning lesson.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've kinda developed an ironskin, so nothing really hurts my feeling anymore.

I do get mildly annoyed when somebody talks poorly behind my back though, but only because it's so spineless.
If somebody is really my friend then they won't believe a bunch slurs and crap that anyone else tells them.
They'd talk to me and decide for themself. I:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I know how to take a joke, but sometimes I can get sensitive, I guess. It sucks when my friends call me out on it, cause I deny it. But it's true sometimes. And when I'm sensitive, I can either get mad, or make a face and stop talking (and probably eating).

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
some people tell me "you're a pretty much sensitive person" and always who say that are the closest ones to me....i only feel hurt when the person means a lot to me and he\she did something hurts..so i become sensitive with the ones who are close to my heart...other than that i don't care much i would just avoid that person for the peace of my mind sake.

Years
Trust me, my feelings get hurt very easily if I get teased or shouted at.

I can just never avoid bully attacks or altercations...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My feelings get hurt when somebody said words that is not right for me and when I'm doing serious mistakes... Although I managed to pulled it off.

droomph

weeb
Years
Sometimes. And not usually. But when it does it's baaaaaad. You know, duck and cover in case of nuclear attack, everyone who…didn't help the situation…will feel it. A lot.

I get over it, though, but it varies, depending on how the other person gets over their stuff.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My feelings get hurt quite often when someone chides me or talks to me about sensitive topics, but I don't show it most of the time nor retaliate much. I have usually been referred to as a sensitive person as I tend to let things get to me too easily, but that's just the way I am.

Back