• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You hurt my feelings...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
It depends on who says it, I don't care if someone that's not important to me says something, but I'm really really sensitive otherwise, and I also completely twist things up in my mind and imagine them far worse than they actually were and get really sad and worked up about it haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
It depends. Some I can wipe off easily as a small joke; some can be REALLY insulting and like, hurt my feelings for a few days ;~;

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
If it's a loved one, I feel that's when it hurts me, but the world is cold and I've learned to take a hit, although I was very sensetive as a child

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It's actually surprisingly easy to hurt my feelings, but only if I care about the person doing it. Even when people do hurt my feelings though, I never let on because I know they don't intend to do so. I just shake it off and keep going.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
The sensitive Hannah inside me gets hurt easily, even by small puns or jokes, but there are two words that I always say to myself: Be strong.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My feelings tend to get hurt a bit easily, but I try not to let a lot of things bother me. Every so often though, especially online, I'll take something personally when it was only meant to be a joke.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
It depends really,if I know the person well and trust them as a friend and then suddenly they say nasty and uncomfortable things to me or bully, then I'd feel really gloomy and depressed for a week or two. If they're just playing a light-hearted joke and I know they don't intentionally mean it, I'd just laugh and get over with it. If I don't know them that well, I'd still feel annoyed at the slightest but honestly it's actually pretty easy to hurt my feelings. :(

Years
I used to be really sensitive when I was younger, but now it's pretty hard to really hurt my feelings. I'm just not bothered by stuff anymore, people are just people and I shouldn't take stuff so personally.

Back