• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anywhere you want to visit?

Years
I've wanted to see places like LA and New York in person for a while. Aside from those, Japan, Singapore, London, & Sweden.

Years
I wanna see the fjords in Northern Europe.
Have for some time now.
I've always more been into nature than culture/visiting cities.

maybe one day I'll both be able to afford a trip and actually have enough time for it... 😅

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Toronto, Paris, plus a repeat of a bunch of places I've already been to (Berlin, Washington, New York).
There's a fun thing that I'd also like to visit, say, Kansas City Kansas but not for the sights but to visit a friend.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Toronto, Paris, plus a repeat of a bunch of places I've already been to (Berlin, Washington, New York).
There's a fun thing that I'd also like to visit, say, Kansas City Kansas but not for the sights but to visit a friend.

No repeat of New Jersey? Pfft, and here I thought I was a gracious host! Hmph!

I want to go to Spain, Paris, and Tokyo most of all!

Years
Not really. There's a lot of cool places out there and people that I'd love to meet but even before I got sick I hated travel.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Top of the list would be various locations in Western Europe and Greece. Also, would love to see somewhere far up North, Canada, Greenland, the Scandinavian countries, etc.

I would say New England, but I really just want to live there. lol.

Years
So many!! Japan, South Korea, the Nordic countries, New Zealand, France (properly this time, rather than just spending a night as a kid), and like... ugh everywhere honestly. I would love to travel so much. But I am still deathly scared of flying even though I've flown on planes 25+ times now.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
I was so close to going to Japan at the end of last year but we all know what happened in the Spring. I had everything done and planned by April and had just gotten my passport. At least it doesn't expire for another 10 years.

Last edited:
Years
Japan, Japan and... Japan!

I should of been by now, but I fell majorly ill then of course covid happened. Now I'm wondering if I'll ever get there, but I'm gonna give it my best shot 😊

Years
At the moment, the place I want to visit most is about a two-hour flight away. I want to see my dad's parents so bad, because my grandpa had Alzheimer's and a laundry list of health issues besides that, and also I haven't seen them in coming up on three years. But it's just not safe to get on a plane with COVID still raging. Because COVID ruins everything.

Back