• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
Years
Um you asked about the people i had in mind for the positions and i have to wait till my first day of school to talk to them:D

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Yeah, I can do all that, I was in a bit of a hurry when I got it all up. I'll be adding color and such too. You've also got admin access now, you can probably figure out most of that stuff from the Admin CP. Just so I can do the whole deal, what's your school's primary color?

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, anything I need to concern myself with.

Oh, and those two friends I was talking about? They declined so you're still in need of editors.

~Ozy~

Years
I'll get the color done this afternoon. After that, I could start work on a logo to replace the Invisionfree one.

~Ozy~

Years
Okay. Sorry, I can't seem to get the colors to work properly, it might be a while. So for now we're stuch with the basic board.

Back