• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best kitty cat?

Your favorite/best cat Pokemon?

• Meowth

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Glameow

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Skitty

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
Glameow, Skitty, or Meowth? (inspired by a thread I saw elsewhere)

I'd say in terms of design and appearance Skitty is my favorite, although it kinda sucks in battle.

Meowth is nice cause of payday. I haven't played D/P yet so I don't know anything about Glameow.

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Definitely Skitty. :] While it's laughably weak in the main games, it was a beast when I played PMD2 as one. Dying at the bosses was rare sans the final one. Heal Bell is a godsend.
Also, it's the cutest one in terms of looks. Glameow is ugly, and I'm sick of seeing Meowth all the time.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
I chose Skitty, becuase...

Meowth is ugly and whenever I hear its name, it reminds me of Anime Meowth.

And...

Glameow looks stuck up and evolves into a fat cat.

So, Skitty was the only one left. =)

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
Well... Of course Meowth is the best!
Besides of the Team Rocket's Meowth (Who is so cool) I think is the best option because his look and his evolution. Persian is cool, a bit elegant and with good moves.
Skytty is fine for contests, but Delcatty is awful in appeal :/
And for Glameow and Purugly.... Nothing ti say but 'What happened Nintendo? Are you running out of ideas? These are really ugly Pokemon!!'

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
1. Meowth
2. Skitty
3. Delcatty
4. Glameow
5. Persian
6. Purugly

Is how I rate them, I guess...

Meowth is win. =3

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Meowth has been always my favorite!!! Ever since I saw Tyson's Mewoth in the pokemon hoenn league series facing ash to win the league. That Mewoth was rad because its attitude and everything! xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Skitty. I hated the fact it needs a Moon Stone to evolve, though

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Why is there so much hate upon Glameow? I'll just pick it for pity. -brick'd-

Truth be told, I like Delcatty more better, but since this is only for kitty cats, I'll say Skitty. It's really kawaii. :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Meowth. its the original "bad kitty" and it evolves into the ever sleek Persian. Persian is a great pokemon for battle and contests with Technician&Lifeorb/Hypnosis/Nastyplot/Water Pulse/Swift.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 26, 2010
I agree that Persian is the best evolution of the three.

Skitty is also a badass in the PMD games, one of the best starters along with Cubone.

Delcatty, however, is a waste of a Moon Stone.

I also think Glameow/Purugly should have been Psychic instead of yet another Normal type. Their design reminds me of a Psychic type.

Last edited:
Back