• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ne. I'll agree with PIXY's statement! /tired of people saying that no one likes them here. awrwararararwar

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh. It's been said. Maybe subtly sometimes, but it's been said. /shrugs.

BUT ANYWAYS. I played the first two cases of the first Ace Attorney game today. Huzzaaaah,

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

._.; is all I have to say on the matter.

Pffffft I just made this theme why am I attempting to make a new one.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I went on a nice coach once, was.......nice.

Oh, PC Black Theme, I think I might keep this one after using Johto Elite forever. *interesting post*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haven't we all. The Human race is quite a pitiful thing~ ♥

/don't mind her. it's what happens when you have certain muses in your head.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
48. Eyup, funny how I'm complaining about it when I'm contributing to the problem with my own stupidity lol but then again I've always been a lazy bastard who only cares about getting high, playing video games, listening to music, and some other stuff I can't remember from the top of my head like swordplay or tennis.

But enough about my *****ing, gonna be starting another run on Gears 3 only this time it'll be on Insane difficulty, god help me if I have to do it alone.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Good luck with that. I suck at Gears ):

I just finished rereading Vampire Juuji Kai. Feel better this readthrough than last time about how it ends, but still... one of the most tragic series I've ever read/seen. Gottfried "Akabara" Strauss is perhaps the greatest tragic hero I have ever seen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
50. I still say the 1st Gears was the hardest. Even I had trouble on Hardcore difficulty on there and I had a friend helping me out too.

The second one's my personal favorite though lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
52. And I gotta go to school in 2 hours, whoopie. Not so sure I'll have the free time in class to play Chrono Trigger or Persona 3 Portable though and the sooner my tongue stops swelling up the better.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aniki, I didn't know what manga you meant until you mentioned the character's name :< /used to the English name 'cause of MAL and 'cause of her friend who happened to find the first three volumes of the manga and get them

Don't want to be at school, orz

P-pffffft, I'm being enabled to join Smash Academy over at Dreamwidth. At the same time though I'd like to return to Luceti since I liked it but was too timid with the character I played. Maybe I'll get Haruka to join both. That or app. Yuuki one place and Haruka the other. Gotta love the Hoenn protags.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm at college right now. Going to be at college almost every day of the week except monday this semester. This'll be fun.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hopefully the people in your classes aren't as downright stupid as some of the people in mine. A dispute over a desk? /sigh

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

? No idea what you're talking about o3o Also if Reshiram wanted the truth then that would still fit 'cause of goddamn Ghetsis and his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back