• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Victory St★r

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Your name/What you want to be called: Jbsundown

Position: Scripter (I would rate myself a 5-6/10 on scripting). Storywriter.

When you're on and timezone: Almost whenever I am GMT timezone.

Proof of Work: I have no proof for my scripting work as they have just been small practices on ROMs nothing to special, I have never made a game before as such but I know XSE scripting well enough. For storywriting I have a story in my signature that I wrote when I was 10, I have revived and edited it. I also helped my brother write a script for a full length film that he never got around to shooting.

Way of contact: PM, email ([email protected]), skype (Jbsundown).

Why you want to join: I want to work on a ROM! And this one looks amazing! I have seen others that look good but have lots of Fakémon which I dislike but I can see that yours doesn't which is great! I also think that the storyline looks amazing and the map looks great!

I hope I get accepted and can start working whenever I am told what to do!

Thanks
- JB

Awesome :D, another scripter. ACCEPTED! Jbsundown.

Nice fanfic btw

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I must say, even though I don't have any experience in ROM Hacking whatsoever, that is an interesting concept. I would join your team as a Storyliner and/or Bannermaker.

Your name/What you want to be called: Daniel.

Position: Bannermaker or Storyliner

When you're on and timezone: (UTC+8:00) Philippines. I don't usually go on weekdays but I am 24/7 on weekends.

Proof of Work: I make a decent banner over by my Shop. Can't say anything 'bout my Storylining days 'cept that I won 1st Place in a storywriting contest during my elementary years and received an award for Best In English and Grammar.

Way of contact: VMing would be nice.

Why you want to join: Would be nice, trying to get in the Emulation scene and stuff. Ya get my drift?

Hope I can get in on it.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I must say, even though I don't have any experience in ROM Hacking whatsoever, that is an interesting concept. I would join your team as a Storyliner and/or Bannermaker.

Your name/What you want to be called: Daniel.

Position: Bannermaker or Storyliner

When you're on and timezone: (UTC+8:00) Philippines. I don't usually go on weekdays but I am 24/7 on weekends.

Proof of Work: I make a decent banner over by my Shop. Can't say anything 'bout my Storylining days 'cept that I won 1st Place in a storywriting contest during my elementary years and received an award for Best In English and Grammar.

Way of contact: VMing would be nice.

Why you want to join: Would be nice, trying to get in the Emulation scene and stuff. Ya get my drift?

Hope I can get in on it.

ACCEPTED!!! Welcome to the Team Daniel :D

I swear I made this post before :\.....anyway I'm going to try my hand at ASM but I'd like to get an ASMer to join the team :).

Victini.png
Update
Victini.png
A mini update guys. I have types and order of gyms (also the towns) for Dyloma.

1st - Akio Town (Psychic)
2nd - Apropos City (Dark)
3rd - Tiare City (Freestyle)
4th - Davino City (Fire)
5th - Bayfield Town (Steel)
6th - Leaf Crest (Ghost)
7th - Galvano City (Flying)
8th - Minora City (Dragon/Freestyle)

tell me your opinions and stuff.

Last edited:

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Your name/What you want to be called: Kid1513.

Position: Spriter.

When you're on and timezone: GMT +8, Online seldom during this month and the following month.

Proof of Work: Check the Gallery in my signature.

Way of contact: Profile or PM.

Why you want to join: Invited.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
ACCEPTED!! Welcome to the team Kid1513, your spritework is really amazing (I can't stop emphasizing the fact :D).

EDIT:
Kinda good/bad news (not really bad but more of a mild inconvenience). I got a summer job recently so I won't be online as often during the week but I'll definitely be online on the weekend.

But the good news is that this job is will have my imagination roaming so I might come up with some good ideas during that time. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

Pinta77

Give me (or any of the other scripters) some assignments on the weekends. That way the scripts will be done when you get back the next weekend. Even if they are scripts you know how to do, it will get done quicker.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Give me (or any of the other scripters) some assignments on the weekends. That way the scripts will be done when you get back the next weekend. Even if they are scripts you know how to do, it will get done quicker.

I'll try to choreograph scripts and probably the intro script to the game and stuff over the next couple days.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Glad to see all the new faces ^_^

Scripters:
While Trask is gone, I'll be helping you get started on some of the basic scripts we will need in the game. All of which will be approved by him.

If you don't mind, could you all post what script maker/editor you use?
It will help alot :)
Thanks.

Years
Your name/What you want to be called: destiny OR destinydownloads

Position:Basic Scripter (I use Pokescript and I'm curently trying to learn XSE)

When you're on and timezone: Throughout the day and GMT(Greenwich Mean Time)

Proof of Work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClRQ0B3Ndc

Way of contact: Mainly here. I could give you my skype if it's necessary though.

Why you want to join: I never joined a team before and I am hoping it will be fun.

Last edited:

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
destinydownloads your script is meh...but it is good enough. Is this the only proof of work you have? SO for right now you are under probation (don't worry it is not that bad), you be working with the group other scripters.

Alright Liz (Thatonegurl) you're in charge until I get back.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023

Pinta77

Sorry, havent checked up in awhile o_o i use pksv. And im ready for any assignments. Feel free to pm me as well

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Your name/What you want to be called: Ace

Position: Spriter or Mapper.

When you're on and timezone: Eastern USA

Proof of Work: www[dot]mediafire[dot]com
/download.php?fgfboc2iv6cq6zc

Way of contact: [email protected] or PM.

Why you want to join: I love making sprites, maps and just hacking in general.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
We need another mapper so you are ACCEPTED Acecaldwell01 :D

All right guys my summer job is over and my free time has opened up....well until college starts again in a few days.

Alright enough of this stuff, I've decided how far the first beta will goes. It will go through The beginning city Minora City then Route 501 then to Rossio Town then to Route 502 and finally to Akio Town where the first gym and cave. It will end in the within the cave after a rival battle with Macro. Alright I'll PM the Scripters and Mappers VERY SOON.

Thanks to tajaros for shrinking down first Gym leader sprite. Now introducing the first gym leader Maria
m839eb.png

Info
She is the first gym leader but don't consider her a pushover. Her specialty is psychic type Pokemon and she uses their attacks to deal insane damage to her opponent's pokemon.

Maria's Pokemon
063.gif
281.gif

Badge: Kinesis Badge (I don't have a image for the badge :()

Last edited:
Back