• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Hi...my name is Matthew but everyone calls me Matt or Matty. I'm 13. I love Pokemon a lot! I'm excited for X&Y, I'm also a fan of One Direction and I love to read books! I'm really excited to be on the forum!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Matt!

Welcome to PC!

FAN OF ONE DIRECTION YOU SAY. WELL HELLO THERE. :3

I can't for X & Y, either. Make sure you head over X & Y forum to update yourself on all the current information out for the games and also to join in on the wonderful discussions/speculations. X)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
Hello Matty! I'm Josh, it's a pleasure to meet you! I love your username, if it wasn't obvious from my avatar, Chespin is my favorite of the X and Y starters, and I'm veery excited for X and Y as well! Hope to see you around, it would be great to be friends!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Nice to meet you Josh! Glad to see another Chespin fan! I'd love to become friends! :]

Back