• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where/when did you meet your closest/best friend(s)?

Years
My best friend in real life I met in sixth grade; I still consider her my best friend and we still talk, though not as often since we're all in college already and living in different boroughs. My other best friend I met in high school during tenth grade, I think, and she's been my closest friend since. :D We go to the same college and meet up before class every once in a while.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Most of my best friends actually came from Pokémon forums, with about half from PokéCommunity and another half from the now defunct Pokémon Fan Universe. Cookies to anyone who recognizes the name, lulz.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I basically have 2 best friends: One i know since 1st grade, which means we know each other for about 15 years now. We do a bunch of stuff together and it's always fun.
My second best friends is actually my new neighbor since we moved to a new house. This was about 5 years ago, we took the same train to school and he seemed my age, so i just talked him up one day and thus our friendship began :D

Back