• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
xhurukenshinx said:
For those of you who either hate sonic or love halo. Lol this took me like 4 minutes.

sonicdies.gif
wow, Camo is really advanced these days

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I'd like someone to rate this piece of pixel art I made:

wisnm9.png
and because the background looks ugly, here's the Jirachi without background
wisp4y.png

*edit* yes, I know, the light source seems ''a little'' off >D

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Acutally i think its not bad smarties! Nice work!
Oh come on, there must be something to crticize on my artwork. I know it's far from perfect.

I wonder wether people just can't criticize or don't see the difference between criticizing and flaming... Either way, it's really annoying (and against the rules too, even though no one seems to care about that) <.<

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Smarties just job, the only beef i have with it is the eyes. They bug me. I think it is the white at the very top of them, but otherwise very nice.

Years
xhurukenshinx said:
I like the original bronzard better
Nice to see somebody else breaking a PA rule ¬¬
Although he is right, the first one actually looks like its a close style to the pokemon style, mainly because of the way its facing the player/ trainer sprite or whatever you wanna call it

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
da-da revamps!! a porygon2 for you to linger over
porygonrevamp7qt.png
comments?

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ok i know this clothing is screwed up lol, but i need some ratings, theres this KH2 COM Project on PT, so i made the face thingy for Yuna ^_~

YunaKH2COMFace.png

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2008
ooo... Yuna! The hair looks nice, but the clothes' coloring and shading could be fixed up 0-o; The expreesion is kinda awkward too.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
hi, umm can you guys tell me what to do to make this look better.im still not done with this custom... (yes i know do the outlines ill do that later)(yes ill do the eyes)
customagain.png

NeverMind Im Done

customagain1.png

my first custom since early 2005

wow i suck, at least im getting better than before.

Rate

Last edited:
Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Didn't know you went to PT :O
its not that bad but it needs a lot of work

Constructive criticism would help. State what exactly he needs to work on and what flaws may be there. How does saying that actually "help" the latter? What does he need to work on?

Do go into more detail, and try considering that before commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back