• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
can somone trade me a flawless speed boost torchic

just tell me what u need, i also need it in the next day nd1/2

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Orrun and DusknoirZac, I will definitely do business with both of you. I'm actually in the process of breeding a bunch of female DW Pokes of all of those, so I'll breed all three that you each want. I'm pressed for time today, but I'll look through your trade threads and edit this post tomorrow with what I'm interested in. I'm free most of the weekend. Thanks so much!

Okay, no rush. :) I appreciate it! I can't seem to find any females in the dream world!

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
Shaymin! {^_^}

I would love to take the shaymin off your hands, I have an entie and saucine, and im willing to trade a mesprit, virizion,zoroark,etc. Just name a pokemon in my reach and i'll be glad to trade for it...How about a mew maybe even so? Your choice good sir! ^^

Pokemon white
Friend Code:0433 5338 1446

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Okay, mass reply time!

Orrun: What nature is your Movie 14 Victini? And is the VGC09 Milotic shiny? That's the only VGC Milotic that I know of, but you didn't specify on your thread if it was shiny or not.

DusknoirZac: I'm very interested in the shiny UT Cobalion. Would you take all three DW Pokes in exchange?

star1111: I clearly did not list DW Torchic in my trade thread. Please do not make general trade requests in my thread unless it's addressed to me specifically. You're probably better off going to the Quick Trade Thread.

Zoroua: I'll only trade my Shaymin if you can clone it and send back the original. Are you able to do that?

Last edited:

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Okay, mass reply time!

Orrun: What nature is your Movie 14 Victini? And is the VGC09 Milotic shiny? That's the only VGC Milotic that I know of, but you didn't specify on your thread if it was shiny or not.
The nature is Hardy for the MOVIE14 Victini.

And sorry yes the VCG09 Milotic is shiny with the set nature of Timid.

Also, btw most DW starters are released (JPN DW Events), but all are male at this point and time. So if anyone offers you a female now its definitely a hack.

silvanarrow

Years
Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I'm kind of out of loop as to what's been released. Okay, I have your DW female Eevee, Carvahna, and Poliwag ready to go. The Carvahna came out Adamant with a perfect Attack IV, Eevee has perfect Defense and Special Attack, and Poliwag has a perfect Speed IV, if that helps. I'm interested in the Milotic and/or your DW Torchic. Would you be willing to part with one or both of those?

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I'm kind of out of loop as to what's been released. Okay, I have your DW female Eevee, Carvahna, and Poliwag ready to go. The Carvahna came out Adamant with a perfect Attack IV, Eevee has perfect Defense and Special Attack, and Poliwag has a perfect Speed IV, if that helps. I'm interested in the Milotic and/or your DW Torchic. Would you be willing to part with one or both of those?
I trade 1 for 1, so pick one more and we'll be good to go :D

silvanarrow

Years
Ah, wonderful! Well then, I just noticed your UT Modest JPN Genesect, so how about that one? I've got your FC registered and can head into Wifi anytime. No need to clone back any of my Pokemon. I'm almost done filling my trade orders anyway.

silvanarrow

Years
Is something going wrong with my Wifi? It keeps saying you want to join me and then fail to respond.

silvanarrow

Years
Absolutely! Just let me know if there's anything else you need, especially since you can clone back Pokemon.

silvanarrow

Years
All right, Zoroua, color me interested! Do you have anything off my Wants list? See the first post for details. Also, you mentioned you have a Mew? Can I get more details on it? Like, what event it's from, nature, UT/T, IVs, etc?

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
I now Have a keldeo in stock, the mew should be coming up septemeber 6 for taking... but yeah, i may have it as soon as septemeber 6 is here..

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
DusknoirZac: I'm very interested in the shiny UT Cobalion. Would you take all three DW Pokes in exchange?

Yep, sounds good! I don't know when we'll be able to trade, you can VM me or something, but school starts this week so I'll be busy.

silvanarrow

Years
Zoroua, let's talk more when you get your Mew. I'll be getting a Keldeo as soon as I get to Gamestop, so I don't need it right now.

DusknoirZac, I'm still trying to breed your Eevee. The eggs just keep popping out males! No worries about school. I'll VM you when I'm done breeding, and we can work out a time.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
For Japanese PCP Pichu (Lv. 30 UT) @ Everstone – Jolly would you like Gamestop Deoxys UT - Modest? or Shiny Kyurem UT - Rash? I can dupe your Pichu and give it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back