• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

unicorn trades ✿

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Hey unicorn, could I get a Ponyta for my friend, no nickname nor does nature matter. I'll get you a Togepi. =)

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Right, so I no loner need a specific Charmander (as I breeded my very first perfect Pokemon :D). Any Pokemon with Pokerus will do at this point, and I'll happily trade with you for that Charmander you already got me. Added you, FC is in my signature. Tell me when you're ready to do a trade.

Years
Right, so I no loner need a specific Charmander (as I breeded my very first perfect Pokemon :D). Any Pokemon with Pokerus will do at this point, and I'll happily trade with you for that Charmander you already got me. Added you, FC is in my signature. Tell me when you're ready to do a trade.

okay then ovo
i had the charmander judged?
and the guy said its attack was good
but it didnt have the correct nature.
but, it's female and has pokerus so
i'll add your FC now.

Ultimategears said:
I've got a shiny poliwhirl and shiny relicanth if you are interested.

im already in posession of a shiny poliwhirl ; n; ♥
and as for the relicanth, it would depend on what you would like, really. u vu
relicanth actually kind of scares me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Just an fyi since you forgotten =P. You traded me a Bulbasaur and Ponyta for my Japanese Ditto and Togepi.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 14, 2014
Oh man, I have everything on your offer list expect the shiny's and mega stones (which I highly doubt you would trade for my shiny relicanth).

Good luck to you any way. c;

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
Years
Haaiii! I was wondering if you had a Gliscor and a Weavile on hand that you could do a tradeback with me, so I can register them in my Pokedex please :3?

Years
Haaiii! I was wondering if you had a Gliscor and a Weavile on hand that you could do a tradeback with me, so I can register them in my Pokedex please :3?

i'm sorry, i don't have either of those pokemon ; n;
if i come across them i'd be more than happy to help

Years
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me complete the first pokedex, I only need Slurpuff and Aromatise to complete it. I have the necessary items so I was wondering if you could do a tradeback with me :)

Years
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me complete the first pokedex, I only need Slurpuff and Aromatise to complete it. I have the necessary items so I was wondering if you could do a tradeback with me :)

aaah, of course!!
not at all a problem :3

Back