View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2008 (2:17 PM).
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
    Dark Kuriboh: So...basically we're dealing with Volcanic Counter on a serious dose of growth hormones here? Just dump this in your graveyard and you'll put your opponent in a situation where they'll not really want to attack at all unless they can wipe you out on the same turn or get this crowed/kycooed. And it's crush card fodder too. o.o

That is one scary little furball.

But, like, how come you're making fakies for Thesis but just completely ignoring mine? You're breaking my heart, Icha! ;;

Now I must mend it by posting more. XD

Critical Strike

Equip Spell

When a Monster equipped with this card Attacks or is Attacked by a Monster your opponent controls, you may send this card to the Graveyard to destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation. When the Monster equipped with this card attacks your opponent directly, you may send this card to the Graveyard to increase the Battle Damage from that attack by 2000.

Manju of the Thousand Armaments
    Fairy/Spirit/Effect
    4 Star/Fire
    1200 Atk/ 600 Def

This card can not be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's Hand on the End Phase of the turn when it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, select one Equip Spell card from your Deck and equip it to this card.

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
    Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
    Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
    Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
    Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet