• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Have you tried using the internet to find shoe brands that sell wide shoes and search for stores that have these brands in your area? Have you considered ordering your shoes online or ordering them in person at a store if they don't have the right size in stock?

I almost never have to worry about not finding the right size shoes because I wear a common 10.5
and looking online isn't helpful because it pretty much only suggests Nike or NB and I can't wear Nikes

When was the last time you checked with multiple shoe vendors and let the employees measure your foot so they can help pick the right shoe for you?
A year ago and again it was NB

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
im never bored the only moments i really get bored are during chemistry physics and geography but not maths im good at maths the teacher is just a jerkward but when im at home i get never bored because susan (dads wife) always lets me play on my xbox because she thinks it makes me like her more well guess what susan i think youre okay youre better than dads last girlfriend

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Ew responsibility

I like to try to keep my weekends work-free. Last year didn't have that luxury much with thesis madness... but more manageable now generally. Had a busy but work-free day today. Sadly tomorrow I will do some work, but it's because I have a talk to give Monday so I probably should prepare a bit more for that.

Years
wish i was more like marcin and just stared into space all day for my job

yes marcin i know that's not what you really do but it's fun imagining it so

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
can someone tell me how to get started on being productive

being a responsible adult is difficult

Set a goal along with a reward for reaching it or simply remind yourself that the consequence of not completing a task outweighs the inconvenience of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back