• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Is there any reliable place to get evolution stones? I recall getting 2 moon stones in mt. moon by checking 2 rocks, and I think I got a water stone somewhere, but I was wondering if there was some place that had some sort of trade, or a place to buy them maybe? or do you only get a limited amount from set locations?

One of the clerks in the celadon department store sells all the stones even the ones that are not in use as of right now the only one not there i think is the ice stone

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 23, 2018
Hi there, (long text upcoming)

This is a warning for everyone who uses a mac to download the files:

I had MASSIVE problems with both versions: full version 3.0/3.1 AND the DEMO version 4.0

1. I downloadet the files with my mac because my windows does not have a connection to the internet
2. I copied the files on my 2TB external hard drive.
3. It took 3 hours for the full version (unzipped) (my mac unzippes the stuff as soon as the download is complete)
4. I zipped the demo version and copied it on my hard drive (took me a minute)
5. I plugged my hard drive to my windows and copied both files onto it.
6. In both versions there were A LOT files missing. Not on my mac, just on my external hard drive
6.1. The full version did not start because those files were missing
6.2. The demo version startet but there was just music and a black screen
7. I tried to delete the files on my windows and my external drive
8. The external drive wasn´t able to handle my order to delete the files and crashed
9. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Suddenly an errormessage popped up that my EHD(external hard drive) would be damaged and needed to be repaired
10. I tried to repair it
11. Failure - It nearly destroyed my external hard drive

Well... After an hour! of trying to rescue my EHD I finally got it and now I still try to delete the infinitefusion files from it (takes ages to delete the files btw), but WHY?! were so many folders and files missing in both versions? The original download had it, but not the copied ones. I really don´t get it and it went nuts with my EHD like never before.

I really hope - whatever this causes - will not pop up on your mac/windows/external hard drive

Positive words:
This project is AWESOME! :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
I left my two Pikachus in daycare and they got an egg
When I want to pick it up this happens

pkmnifbug.PNG

Do You know how to fix it?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
I enjoy this idea thoroughly, but I seem to have encountered a bug in the Randomized mode. I'm not sure if you meant to do this, but when you pick your starter, Gary (or Cancer as I have nicknamed him), refers to either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. I'm not sure if you intended for this to happen or not, but I have started the mode four times with the intention of doing a Nuzlocke Run.

There is yet another more pressing problem: When Cancer fuses the other starters together in Nuzlocke, none of those Pokemon were available as starters. I chose a Tentacool from the choice of it, a Geodude, and a Koffing, but suddenly found myself up against a Voltrio (Voltorb + Duodrio) when Cancer challenged me. And before that, he wrecked my Sandshrew with a Krabdeen (Krabby + Goldeen), even though, again, neither Pokemon were offered.

I'm not sure if you intended for that to happen, but it doesn't seem to process correctly if the rival fuses the two remaining pokemon together. I have had no other trouble minus these incidents, and I hope this issue is repaired in the future.

Thank you for your hard work you spend making this game a reality. I wish you best of luck as this process continues.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
A couple more questions

1. What generation's movesets do the pokemon use?
2. Is it possible to get hidden abilities and if so how?
3. Are moves like String Shot/Leech Life going to be changed to 2 stages/80 damage respectively?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 12, 2018
So, I forgot to beat Erika and went on to battle Koga. The game didn't stop me in any way and I got the badge before getting Erika's badge.

Years
I played a little of the beta-test version, so I probably should get back into this (I had stopped previously since I wanted to keep a Pokemon's second ability when fused, but when fusion happens, you only have the option of either Pokemon's first ability). I think I encountered Hoppip just outside Viridian City, and I noted Marill since I wanted it for my team. It's encountered at Route 9 or in the Rock Tunnel. I don't recall the others atm, maybe I remember Skarmory being at the Safari Zone. I do know there was a reddit post out there that listed a lot of the Gen 2 locations.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Out of curiosity, what game are the pokemon learnsets based off of? I'd like to know so I can better plan my teams.

I have asked the same question but if i had to guess i'm thinking maybe gen 6 cause i was using a pikachu that had the moveset line up to it

Years
I would like to ask about the porygon sidequest, at some point the porygon stops moving, I talk to it, it says "!" and doesn't move, tried exiting the virtual world and doing it again but now it'll never move
Edit: it's fine i saved before it and could do it normally
btw got a tangela/doduo (maybe tangrowth/doduo idk) fusion in wonder trade, nickname: shemale, -_- u serious man?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
"Your savefile will be compatible with the new version HOWEVER your fusions will get messed up due to a new numbering system. You have to unfuse your Pokémon in 3.0 and re-fuse them in 4.0 if you want to keep your team intact."
When i unfuse my charistoise (lvl 100) both pokemon become lvl 75 and when i fuse them again they are still lvl 75 ( their moves are kind of bad too ) i have other pokemon who are lvl 100 too . is this the only way to keep my team intact? . i don't want to start training all my pokemon all over again...

Last edited:

skyblade57

Random Internet User
Years
"Your savefile will be compatible with the new version HOWEVER your fusions will get messed up due to a new numbering system. You have to unfuse your Pok?mon in 3.0 and re-fuse them in 4.0 if you want to keep your team intact."
When i unfuse my charistoise (lvl 100) both pokemon become lvl 75 and when i fuse them again they are still lvl 75 ( their moves are kind of bad too ) i have other pokemon who are lvl 100 too . is this the only way to keep my team intact? . i don't want to start training all my pokemon all over again...

Yes it is, but 4.0 adds many more pokemon, so you might want to restart entirely to experience new fusions.

Back