• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
I'm kinda confused. Is umbreongirl able to understand her pokemon telepathically? Or does the pokemon speak english? Or does Umbreon speak Umbreon language? Or has she got a special ability?

Please help me out here. ^-^

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Arachnid thats what i'm trying to figure out too... because all of those cross into Celebi's power....which she doesn't have

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Haha - I'm sure she'll cut it out if you ask her nicely.

And nice post on the Lairon thing. Breck seems in good hands though. Alexion is having trouble stopping from being so negative - But I think his catching on that theres something different about him. So its all good.

:D

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Haha.

Woah - Jett was a bit mean - Doubt Alexian will be able approach him after possibly witnessing that scene.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
I'm so sorry! >_<' I didn't mean to cause anyone any confusion! And I didn't realize that it would be interfering with anyone's abilities. So i'll just make them stop communicating right now. I guess we can all just pretend that Cherub never knew Psychic? ._.' Maybe? I don't really want to go back and edit my posts, but I will if you want me to.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Nah, I'm sure we don't mind, Umbreongirl. Do we?

*sigh* I've decided that you're all great people and if you really need to and I'm off for, like, two-and-a-half days, any of you can bunny my character. If you're really impatient, then you can do it in one-and-a-half. Just not too much, and too out of character.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
:] Thank you.

Kat, you are required to post now kthx. He can't ignore Sierra when she thrusts a Chikorita into his face and offers to show him her Banana. o0;;;

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
mmmkay so lets see, i'd like to kindly ask that we wrap up the RP day's events for the night and move to the next morning. The next day should be big where we all finally somehow meet up and have our first big encounter/adventure. What could it be?!?!!? I'm looking at all of your signups again to stir up some trouble :D

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Ugh, another late entrance... ^^;

Here you go Kansas and I should mention I kinda switched my chosen legendary while I was updating the profile, hope you don't mind, it just seemed a LOT more suiting for Korin to be fused with Shaymin rather than the three doggies. If it's already been secretly taken, I'll just switch back, no biggie. C:

Name: Korin

Legendary/Ability: Shaymin (is capable of creating all kinds of potions)

Appearance: Korin stands at 179 centimetres and weighs an approximate of 67 kilograms. He is tall but also lean, and has small areas of built up muscle across his arms, chest, and legs. The contour of his face represents an ellipse at best, but is also rounded across the jaw line, giving his face a sturdier look. His eyes are large and are of a full brown colour. His nose is thin along the bridge and becomes rounded across each nostril. Each ear is curved almost straight back but is lifted up from the sides of his head, in proportion to the other details of his face. These are also partially covered by his black messy hair.

Korin's hair is of a very dark colour and covers the majority of his head, to the point of being long enough to frame his face. Each fringe in his hair derives from the top of his head in a counter clockwise rotation. However, being messy and extremely unmanageable, it is often hard to tell. The direction of his hair differs across each side but covers his head appropriately to not looking obscure. The colour of his hair is an extremely dark brown, thus appearing black from a distance.

His attire consists of simple clothing that is suiting for the kitchen of a restaurant but can also be worn on other occasions outside of work. He adopts such clothing solely on the fact of caring little about his appearances and has no need to stand out. Clothing that is comfortable but also presentable (to some extent) is Korin's only rule when it comes to appearances.

On this notion, Korin dresses himself accordingly in a both casual but professional manner. Firstly, he adorns a long-sleeved white collar button shirt over his torso and has each sleeve rolled up to behind his elbows. The collar is left unbuttoned to allow some breathing space around his chest and neck. A loose white undershirt also covers his torso underneath his collar. Both shirts are tucked into a pair of long grey trousers, tied across the waist with a traditional silver buckle belt. The belt leather is of a black colour and is only loosely worn. Korin's trousers are long and loose down each leg, reaching just above his ankles and rests on the holes of his shoes. The waist of his trousers however, is fairly tight and can support itself without the assistance of a belt. Beneath each leg sits a pair of white ankle socks and black formal shoes. Both shoes are rounded across the tip and have been worn down considerably. Korin's lack of care for his appearance is most evident in the condition of these items, but in accordance to his rule, as long as he is comfortable and semi-presentable, he is content with his current image.

Personality: Korin can be considered as any typical twenty-one year old, who has just spent the last fifteen years of his life learning about what he loves. He's energetic and passionate about what he does and can sometimes be overbearing when he gets carried away. However, these are mere traits of his personality and on the whole, establish his initial attitude. From this, he can, from time to time, adopt sarcasm to respond to those he has a general dislike towards, or to merely tease. He does this all for the fun of the situation and almost always has the best intentions in mind.

Beneath his boisterous but also admirable enthusiasm for his work, Korin can become quite timid when meeting others for the first time. His pride and ego however, tend to get in the way of his true nature and can sometimes cause him to make decisions unfavourable for himself and others, in spite of his level of awareness about the situation. He also has a peculiar habit of admiring every girl and woman he comes across as a potential partner for himself, and often acts in a way that he believes that will attract their attention, despite the forged personality he may put on. Many of these attempts are light-hearted and are quickly waved off, leaving him in embarrassing and potentially ego-damaging situations.

Following this beneath-the-surface personality, a more humble and caring attitude that Korin is rarely seen displaying in public, does exist and is at most, limited to the confines of his own home and to his immediate family and friends. During the small periods of time where he does lower the façade of who he is, he can become quite serious and much more vulnerable to emotion. He harbours a deep care and kindness towards his sister, but in a different respect, refuses to relate with his parents. This is his true personality and any other emotions or actions he might display in public, are a charade of who he wishes to be.

History: Korin's upbringing was one of both material privilege and emotional abuse. Being the first born, his parents treated his existence in a way more familiar to a mistake, rather than a blessing. During this time, his parents had just begun their first business as co-owners of their own restaurant. Korin was six years old at the time of the restaurant's opening and soon found himself both serving customers and helping his parents in the kitchen. Despite his efforts, he made many mistakes and was scolded on an almost day-to-day basis. This relationship with his parents lasted for the majority of his childhood, and the longer it continued the more mature and independent he grew.

Because of this, Korin was forced to mature at a much faster rate than other children his age, but found the transition to be much more beneficial for himself in the long run. No longer dependant on his parents, he continued working at his family's restaurant in order to provide for himself and quickly made it his goal to move out and to start living on his own. He had turned fourteen at this time and would have proceeded with his plan, but another obstacle had gotten into his way.

During the first semester of the first year of the restaurant's establishment, Korin's mother became pregnant, and nine months later, Suen was born. If it had not been for his sister, Korin's goal to leave and begin his own life would have only proceeded sooner than it inevitably had. Now that his parents had begun making a decent living and were about to begin raising their second child, Korin decided that he wouldn't allow his sister to be raised in the same manner as he was, and took the initiative in caring for her during the day while his parents worked, thus cutting into his own working time and inevitably his only source of independence; money.

In spite of this however, his parents attitude had become much more accommodating for their daughter who could only rely on them for the necessities, despite Korin's efforts. This was due to his parents' restaurant and its quick success. By the second year, his parents had become quite comfortable financially and were able to bring Suen up in an environment, much more privileged than Korin had experienced. During this time, Korin's treatment remained the same, and his existence was only ever acknowledged during his working at the restaurant.

After turning eighteen, the ill feelings in his relationship with his parents had lessened somewhat and because of his loyalty to the family business, despite his true motives, his parents had agreed to support him temporarily while he traveled to find a permanent resident to move into. Suen had also grown up and impartial to either side of the family, remained loyal to both her parents and her brother, supporting both sides whenever necessary.

Now that the chance to pursue his goal had arised, he took it. It was then, during the start of his travels, that he ran into the legendary hedgehog; Shaymin, and without knowing its purpose for appearing before him, soon became infused with its powers, albeit being unaware of such a change. Unbeknownst to him, its influence would soon become quite important during his adventure.

Pokemon:

Camerupt: The first member of Korin's cooking trio, Camerupt serves as a valuable heat source with legs. His raw strength is unequalled but his attitude is somewhat lacking in comparison. Both lazy and stubborn, Camerupt isn't exactly the most pleasant Pokemon to be around but he knows his place and listens to his trainer with surprising loyalty.

Octillery: Mischievious by nature, Octillery has the uncanny habit of attracting all kinds of trouble for Korin and the group, and although his strength is a lot less impressive than the other members of the trio, he makes up for it with his cunning. Quick on his tentacles and a master of improvisation, Octillery is one smooth Pokemon. He follows Korin's orders with unflinching devotion and is the only member of the trio unaffected by the group's high testosterone relationship.

Electivire: The final addition to the troupe, Electivire is a definite force to be reckoned with. Sharing similar traits to his camel partner, the Electric Pokemon is both stubborn and determined to prove himself to whoever challenges him. Like the other two, his personality isn't exactly the most flattering, especially as a reflection of his trainer, but his cockiness and sheer lack of shame make him a dangerous opponent. He serves only Korin and will listen to no one else, while his relationship with Camerupt is one of allied rivalry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Phani chan, the only thing wrong is that someone already has a Buizel, switch your pokes and you're set

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Bah! I knew Floatzel looked familiar, but I assumed it wasn't taken because it's just so cool and perfect for Korin.

Good news is, I found an even better Water Pokemon for him; Octillery! A water pump and a regenerating source for calamari rings? Yes please.

C:

I'll post tomorrow at the latest, it's like 12:30 am now so I'm just browsing til 1.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha perfect. more than accepted, go ahead and make your first post whenever you're ready. You can start already being at Sky Pillar with Shadow and I or in Pacifidlog with the others

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Sorry for the delay~ Anyway, it seemed a little one sided with everyone being at Pacifilog, so I thought I'd just drop Korin off at the pillar with Breck and Aisha. C:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Phanima <3

I'm still waiting for Kat to post. *drums fingers against desk.* nosrsly, take your time Kat.

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Jim <3

Don't pester Kat so much, she'll get mad and punish you. xP

And poor Sweet_Dreams. *comforts

Still, don't forget, patience is a virtue. *shot'd

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I vowed to be nicer to Kat, so pestering's at the bottom of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back