• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
just for an FYI... in the next RP day, i'm planning to head down towards the Regice cave.... and our first encounter with Mewtwo. I didn't wanna reveal any story but it seems i have to in order to keep this rp active XD come on everyone :)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!
no srsly, I'll post this weekend. xD; Like, friday or so? I need a good grade on my Thursday and Friday exam, so I won't be doing any posting until then.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
*checks rp every five minutes or so*

Whenever you're ready, Kat, whenever you're ready. It's just that tomorrow's a school day for me. And I don't want this place to die.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Same here. I really miss RPing in a Roleplay that actually has a definable plot. And people experienced enough to actually carry it out. What are we waiting on, anyways? Can't we just continue?

Trainer Kat

Years
It's true, my post isn't going to be crucial to the plot...at all. ¬_¬

Oh well. Expect it tomorrow. I'm back from hiatus.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
everyone PLEASE feel free to move on if you want! i've been waiting for you all to go to the next RP day so i can go haha

Trainer Kat

Years
*drums fingers* I'm in the posting mood, and yet I was the last to post...

C'mon...let's get this moving again.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
So, we're waiting for morning yeah? I'm assuming Kansas will post once everybody's been round up, or at least those who are still in this. Tis a dilemma~

*stares into Regice cave

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya...... it looks like we've lost QUITE a few.... and i'd really like to continue but we need the morning

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Uhm. I'd like to sign up as the Regis, but I'm going to sleep, so I fear no message, for now. Can you reserve it? Pleaseeeee...*shining eyes*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sorry to say, i already have one person working on a signup right now and thats all i'm going to let in. i like to keep my rp's relatively small. If we lose another member then feel free to signup but as of right now i'll have to say no, especially since the Regi's are now apart of the plot we're headed to

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Here I am! I really wanted to type up a fresh Sample about Liora, but I'm afraid I don't have the time now. ^^;

Name: Liora Hazel

Legendary and Ability: Cresselia -> the ability to call upon the moonlight to illuminate the darkest area.

Appearance:

Though Liora stands around the average height for girls of her age group, with an ordinary build for a female of sixteen years, she wouldn't be considered skinny, and neither would she be considered overweight. She has long, purple coloured hair that falls to the middle of the back, her forehead hair curving just above her eyebrows. The natural colour of her hair is a dark shade of brown. The girl's dyed hair is usually tied into a neat pigtail with a lengthy yellow ribbon in a butterfly knot. The young Liora's face is of a diamond shape and frames her delicate features. She is the owner of a pair of eyes of a misty grey colour that usually hold a hint of uncertainty within them and also possesses a weak smile.

Outside of the green apron and white sleeved shirt and pants she wears during her part-time job in the Lilycove Department Store, Liora finds that she is most comfortable wearing simple, plain clothes of bright clothes. She is usually seen clad in a white coloured shirt with a yellow, unbutton jacket that was the symbol of a pokeball drawn onto its left portion hanging over her shoulders. The pair of shorts she wears is of a black shade and falls to the top of her kneecap. Hey, no one said that she had to have a good sense of fashion. The girl enjoys wearing she trusty pink coloured flip-flops. To carry her personal belongings, Liora has a small, purple coloured fanny pack hanging from her waist. Money, water, ID, pokeballs there isn't much to bring along.

When she activates her ability to beckon the moonlight to shine upon a certain place, her whole body glows faintly for a few moments. This is only noticeable if the area is in pitch darkness, because the light emitted from her being isn't that bright.

Personality:

Though the girl is no different in height or size from others her age, a majority of people seem to find her to have a small frame. This is probably because she comes across as soft-spoken and nervous to most, a quiet girl who lacks self-esteem. She rarely speaks, and only makes it an effort to do so when someone strikes up conversation with her, and not the other way around. The girl prefers to confine herself to her thoughts and keep her opinions to herself. One might call her an introvert, which is usually the vibe she gives off to most people who have attempted to speak to her.

Liora tends to be a klutz when she is around the people she wants to impress, as well as around the people she shows a genuine interest in, and gets easily embarrassed by the littlest of things. The most common word used in her vocabulary is 'sorry!'

She hardly considers offering a helping hand to anyone she does not know with extreme familiarity, her trust being something that is probably one of the hardest things to gain from her other than the ability to chat frequently. People may assume her cold and distant because of this. Though she doesn't show a caring side to humans, she expresses a charitable side to injured Pokemon she finds on the outskirts of Lilycove and frequents the Pokemon Center because of this. Not known to have a temper of any sort, Liora does however, get irritated and annoyed easily. She chooses to bottle up these feelings however, but who knows when the cork of the container may get forced open. Even though she verbally gives her approval for most statements and questions, the girl has the knack of lying about her real opinions. She tells white lies often because she doesn't want to be tangled in an argument, and it has developed into a bad habit of hers.

As quiet as she may be, Liora does entertain the idea of acquaintances; it just seems that she can't pluck up the courage to properly befriend anyone. Someone who lacks mettle and comes off as a little cowardly to others, she is easily scared by the littlest of things. Her fear ranges from heights to drowning. The only dread she does not have is about the dark.

History:

Dominic and Marietta Hazel came to Lilycove City two decades ago to settle down and start a family, Dominic took a part time job in the local Pokemart while his wife became a counter lady at the renowned contest hall. Not long after, Marietta gave birth to a healthy baby girl which they named Liora for the light that the child had bright into their lives. Soon, Marietta gave up her job to spend her time looking after Liora, while Dominic worked twice as hard to bring bacon to the dinner table. He hardly came from for said dinners, sinking deep into workload as more and more duties flew towards his direction.

Dominic was steadily promoted over the years, as Liora grew into a beautiful girl under Marietta's care, though her husband was rarely around to witness the key moments of important is his young child's life. The capturing of her first Pokemon, her first won battle, so on and so forth. Soon, in place of a Pokemart, the Lilycove Department Store came to be, with Mister Hazel at the top of the business ladder, he became Manager of the large mall.

Soon, the Hazel family became well-known in Lilycove for running the Department Store with efficient workers and a great business.

However, they were also known for the famous quarrel that sparked between the Manager of the store and his wife, about the custody of a child that only one of them had bothered to care for. Rumorus flew about, some containing information about a knife being used in the incident, another claiming that a broomstick was involved, others said that it was a mere chat that led to something more dreadful. No matter how each of the stories were told, the endings were all the same.

The woman left the ten-year old child with her husband.

Dominic's reputation was destroyed, he was demoted from his former high post to a lowly cashier in the store. However, from the incident, the man realized that he knew little about his daughter. This… quiet child that hardly spoke a word, yet somehow, glowed with a faint light, a hope that he could redeem himself in her eyes, at least.

"Liora, I'm so sorry," he drew the girl into his arms, unsure of what it felt like to have his own child in his embrace. It had been so long since he had last hugged her.

"… It's alright Daddy, I understand." Liora spoke softly, in a voice that had gone unheard by the man for the longest of times, as she closed her eyes, returning the hug. The father and daughter clasping onto each other dearly in front of the large department store, as if it had been their first meeting in years. In retrospect, it probably was.

Dominic continued working as staff in the Lilycove Department Store, cautiously rejecting chances to extend his shifts. He made it a mental note to spend all of his free time with his daughter whenever possible, training her Poochyena with her in the grassy area outside of city became a weekly routine. As Liora continued to grow and develop into a strong teenager under her father's care, their bond strengthened and their love grew. When she was old enough, she too worked part time in the Department store to lessen the workload on her father. Now, she loved her father dearly with all her heart.

However, only one thing went unchanged since six years ago.

On the night Marietta fled and they embraced each other for what seemed like the very first time, Liora secretly whispered within the confines of her heart.

She would never forgive him for chasing her mother away.

Pokemon:

Mightyena / Melanthe (Female)

An outgoing Mightyena despite her sharp fangs and reasonably menacing features, Melanthe (or Melon, Dominic refers to as) is really just a big goof who likes meeting new people and making new friends. A childish and adventurous canine despite her age, she acts with as lot of similarity to a curious pup. Her black mane of fur is shiny as well as captivating. She has won a Super Rank in a Beauty Contest before. Melon has a lot of pride in herself and dislikes being underestimated, though she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, she makes up for it with her friendly personality.

She was the first Pokemon Liora caught when the girl was at the tender age of nine, instructing a Kecleon she had borrowed from her mother, the young girl managed to attack the Poochyena successfully and capture it with a pokeball. Liora treasures Melanthe because of this, and because the Mightyena was probably the first friend she had ever made.

Like most of her kin, she is protective and territorial when need be, and doesn't hesitate to show her hatred for anyone who tries to harm Liora or her father. She is known to stand her ground and fight for her trainer no matter what the cost, opposing the image of her trainer exactly. No one knows why these two click so well.

Pokemon:

Carvanha / Chanda (Male)

Chan is a fierce and rough fish Pokemon with a nasty temper. He gets easily tweaked and doesn't hesitate to find a reason to berate anything he finds unsatisfactory. Because of his temperamental nature, he used to scare the young twelve year old Liora. Upon seeing her crying face one night after he tried to snap at the girl's fingers when she tried to pet him, Chanda softened his act. Soon after, one could see the Water type and his owner in a tight hug after winning yet another battle along the beach.

The beach was where Liora found Chanda, he had washed up on shore, injured after being attacked by a reckless swimmer while he was with his mate. The swimmer managed to capture his mate, when the young, emotional Carvanha saw this unhold before his very eyes, he drew together every ounce of his remaining strength to launch a devasting Crunch attack, causing the trainer and his Furret to flee.

A tough Pokemon, who, like Melon, does not take a loss easily. He has a strong determination to succeed and his mission is to find the trainer who took his mate, and somehow free her from the trainer's hold.

RP Sample:

"Its our first Gym battle.. " The fifteen year old said out loud, perhaps, she thought that it would have sounded more believable if her thought could be converted into audible words. Her Squirtle stood right next to her on her two hind legs, a determined look in her cascade eyes. The Pewter City Gym hanged over the two rather tiny bodies like a daunting monster, casting a dark shadow on the trainer and her loyal companion. Adel took a deep breath to steady herself, before stepping towards the doors of the entrance, pushing them open with a hint less confidence than usual. The interior of the gym was the gloomy as the exterior, virtually everything was grey.

"HEY!" a man's voice called out.

"Ahhh!" Adel released a high-pitched shriek, her body stiffening. The yell scared her Squirtle as well, the little creature ducking behind the girl's legs in fright.

"Relax, I won't bite," one could pinpoint the exact location of the statement, right in the middle of the large gym, at one side of the battle field. The voice belonged to a sturdy young man with spikey brown hair, the male doned a grey jacket (to think that the place wasn't grey enough) and brown pants, a steeled expression plastered upon his face as he faced his latest challenger. The man was obviously the Leader of the Grey Gym. Adel nodded weakly, embarassed at her earlier outburst, grabbing her Pokemon into her arms and quickly making her way towards the center of the building, coming to a halt at the opposing side of the field. The girl looked up to the older youth, as if to confirm that she was doing the correct thing. When Brock gave her an encouraging nod, Adel relaxed, the action allowing her brain to behave normally again.

That was when she nearly wanted to give herself a good slap for forgetting her manners.

"M-My name's Adel... Adeltruat! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" She hastily shouted, it was a little too loud, as she continued with a short curtsy. Her Squirtle promptly mimiced the action, receiving an amused laugh from the Gym Leader.

"A funny Pokemon you have there, I assume its going to battle me?" Brock queried with a patient tone. His challenger replying with an uncertain dip of the head once more. The man smirked, bringing out two Pokeballs from his belt, before declaring, "This'll be a two on two battle! Only two Pokemon will be allowed for each side to use, trainers may choose to switch their Pokemon in and out whenever they wish, the Leaders, however, are exempted from this. The winner will receive the Boulder Badge."

"Looks like you'll have to take out two Pokemon, do you think you can do it?" Adel bent down and asked her Squirtle with a worried tone in her voice. The Pokemon on the other hand, gave a confident "Squirt!", brimming with self-esteem, as if she was trying to tell her training that she had full belief in their abilities as they eyes locked. The girl felt a sense of relief, at least one of them wasn't so troubled. She rose to her full height, giving Brock a more tenacious nod the third time.

"Go, Geodude!" Brock threw the round object to the center of the field, the burst of light releasing a floating Pokemon (which was, yet again, grey) with a circular body and two arms, other than the large face it had, the Pokemon had no other special features, it was a simple Pokemon.

"Don't belittle my Pokemon, I have an even greater one up my sleeve!" Brock commented sharply.

"Squirtle! Show'em what you've got!" Adel commanded her companion as soon as the Geodude appeared on the battlefield, her Pokemon charging into the fray at her order. Brock didn't seem the least bit disturbed that he was facing a Water type, despite the obvious disadvantage.

"Tackle right away!" He swiftly shouted before his opponent had a chance to react, the Geodude colliding roughly into Squirtle's shell. The damaged Pokemon staggered dizzily for a few moments, before shaking her head and regained her momentum, "Withdraw!" Adel said before Brock could have a chance to give his second command. Squirtle drew herself into her brown shell, hardening with a flash of silver.

"Tackle! Their defence isn't that strong!" Brock sighed, shaking his head as his Rock type banged himself hard against Squirtle's shell, what a waste of a move that had been. If Adel had ordered for a water attack, perhaps she could have taken down the Geodude in one shot. The Leader's mind quickly reverted back into the present, as Adel ordered her Pokemon to perform yet another withdraw.

"Tackle!"

"Withdraw!"

Brock could not help but feel slightly irritated.

"Doesn't it know more than that attack?"

Adel did not answer, as Squirtle emerged from her shell as soon as she completed her third withdraw technique. The girl stared questionable at the Geog, still in full health, while her Squirtle had suffered multiple hurt despite her toughened defense.

"... Withdraw, again!"

"You're really obstinate," Brock shook his head with disbelief, ordering Geodude to go in for another tackle. As soon as Squirtle came out from her iron hard home, the Rock type slammed dangerously into her, causing her to fly back a few feet. The Water type struggled to her feet, her movements had slowed down quite considerably since the start of the battle.

"... Bubble!" A stream of bubbles shot out of the Squirtle's mouth as soon as the command was heard, making harsh contact with the Geodude before Brock could do anything to defend himself from the attack. The Gym Leader frowned as his Pokemon shook off the suds, an exhausted look overcoming the floating being. " Tackle!" Brock shouted out, his damaged Pokemon performing the command as fast as its injured reflexes would allow him to.

"Bubble once more!" Another jet of foam poured from the Water type, as the two attacks met in the middle of the field and a mini eruption of bubbles obscured the trainers' views. As soon as the sea of froth cleared, only one Pokemon could be seen standing proudly on the ground.

That was Squirtle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back