• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Hello everyone, I came back to PC, after a long period of time. Can't wait to meet new people. My favorite part of this website are the Pokemon Rom hacks. It inspired me to make a hack of my own, and so I am currently practicing my skills over and over again. Anyway glad to meet all of you ^ .^

Last edited:
Years
Wow, your account is quite old! Wonderful that you haven't forgotten about the site and decided to check back all this time later. <3 Great to meet you and welcome back! And of course, there are a lot of new faces around here (as well as old-time members that have stuck around), so you'll be meeting lots of people on the forum.

Another aspiring hacker, I see! That's neat. Hacking's very popular here so people are always working on new games/mods or tools for other hackers to use, so you've made a good choice becoming a member. Keep on practicing and I'm sure you'll soon be good enough to tutor other new hackers that are in need of help! What's your favorite hack that you've played? I was really hooked on Expert Emerald for a while but am stuck at a certain gym leader, so I'm currently trying out some new ones. The members here make some really great games.

Anyway, see you around and have a wonderful time here! I'm always open to help you out if you're confused with anything, so feel free to drop off a message anytime. :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
As Cirno said, you account is really old! It's nice to see old members in there! And it's wonderful that you still remember your account's password xD
Welcome to our wonderful Community Junior!

Oh, a new Hacker again, that so cool! I think it will be your little sweet Paradise here, because Hackers in there (Even with other Artists) they're creative as hell! And maybe their works will inspirate you about your own Hacks :3

I always wanted to make my own Hack, but oh well... I preferer to imagine my own scenarios on paper xD *Lazy Girl*

Anyway! I hope that you will enjoy your stay on PC, and meet a lot of friends. Anyway there's no problem about that, many people in there are very friendly!

If you need any help, feel free to contact us, we'll be glad to help you :3
For advanced help, contact Cirno! Because she worths it xD <3

See you around~

:7:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey there Junior <3! Welcome back to PC! Aaah, it's great of you to return :3, I'm glad you haven't forgotten about us. Nothing much has changed surprisingly over the past two years, a few promotions, a bunch of new staff and new members arrived. So don't worry, you haven't missed out on too much <3!

Another hacker I see with my bad eye :D? Hacking is definitely a popular thing at PC, in fact we're most recognised for it xD. Emulation and ROM Hacking, along with Game Development might be of some interest and assistance to you <3. It's great to see you working on your own game! I can't even do anything like that and if I tried, the game would cry of humiliation D:. So yeah, I've never really gotten the hang of hacking, so I tip my hat I'm not wearing, off to you <3!

Good luck with your game though :D! If you don't mind, just tell me when it's finished <3, I'd like to see it some day :). I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to contact a staff member if you have problems or queries. And maybe reread the main rules just to refresh your memory n_n. Other than that, have fun and I'll see you around <3!

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the welcoming. Haha yeah I'm glad I remembered my password.

@Cirno, well my favorite hack must be Pokemon Shiny Gold X (A great remake) and Pokemon Light Platinum. They are my inspiration.

@Galoria, thanks and haha I understand what you mean. Before I was lazy about making a hack or not. But I decided to give it a shot because it could be a wonderful experience.

@ Rainbow: Thanks, and sure I'll let you know when its done, though I must warn you it will take a long time since I just started :3.

Back