• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

TY

I have no idea why i'm your clarity, maybe you should ask Zedd?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
8/10 - I know Aiur is something to do with Starcraft, but I don't really understand your phrase anyway aha :s so I'll just give you an eight since I guess it goes along with your theme aha

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
8/10 for the amusing phrase. However, you don't have any matching theme soooooooo don't really feel inspired enough

or maybe I'm not a good rater

TY

8/10 - I know Aiur is something to do with Starcraft, but I don't really understand your phrase anyway aha :s so I'll just give you an eight since I guess it goes along with your theme aha

Its a little change from a phrase used by indeed a unit from StarCraft. It used to be "My life for Aiur", but it sounds like My wife for Aiur xD

And as for you synerjee, i give yours a 9/10 since i like it a lot :D

Back