• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*goes to pokecenter*
*heals pokemon*
*goes to pokemart*
*gets supplies*
*heads out norht on route 210 of the Romo region(lol made that up)
*sees a myterious person sneaking around the tall grass*

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*gives chase*
*sees a little girl getting atked by a pedo bear(ursaring lmao) up ahead
*fights the ursaring*

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
*defeats the pedobear ursaring and saves the little gal and tells her to beat it and go back to her little mommy*
*sees sir servine getting caught by team rocket. they carry him via helicopter to their base*
*follows team rocket on my bravirary*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kind of... went with my sister to the mall so she can hang out with a few of her friends. Stuck around so we wouldn't have to go through calling me to pick her up but hey at least I got to play mini golf.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I agree! Also saw one of my friends while I was with my sister's friends so that was cool too.

Years

I loved mini golf when I used to play it as a youngster. Haven't done it in ages though.

Also speaking of memes;

Successful%20Black%20Man.jpg

01203.jpg

h1AE2C7A6

4dd.jpg

I should photoshop my face instead ahahahhahahahaha!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
chuck norris jokes and memes are so foolish hahahhaha. I am glad bruce lee is seirious.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Though I dont really wont to flood the place with chuck norris memes so I will stop their lol. Welp time to see if any "hurricanes are forming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back