• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'd play BL2 (PC) but I deleted my other character and my new one is below level 5. :I I'm really busy at the moment so I can't speed level him either. Still, my Steam username is ‎awolffromspace in case I decide to play regardless. I may try TF2 too, but I haven't played it before yet so I'll probably have no idea what I'm doing, haha.

I always have added people with their display names haha.
Probably would be best to use the name in the hyperlink address to their profile, or ask them to link to it themselves.

TY

Probably would be best to use the name in the hyperlink address to their profile, or ask them to link to it themselves.

That would be helpful indeed, god im such a noob when it comes to adding people on Steam...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I can rent a server any day people would like but would preferably like to know how many people would actually play as a server costs me a little money. I would more than likely do new years eve as I'm off work that day and its easiest one for me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Aw I'd love to host GTA V or COD on Xbox 360.
Also, anyone up for some Halo 4? Haven't played in a while.

My Xbox live name is Hai Im Nate. Might change it soon though, if I do I'll tell you the details.

Also, I'm up for some Smash Bros Brawl or Mario Kart 7 or Animal Crossing New Leaf if anyone else wants to play.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
HEY, who's up for joining me and Olli in the Awesomenauts events tomorrow 'til Tuesday? Give us an idea of interest and we'll choose times to cater for everyone, but for now expect anywhere around 5-11 GMT. :)

TY

HEY, who's up for joining me and Olli in the Awesomenauts events tomorrow 'til Tuesday? Give us an idea of interest and we'll choose times to cater for everyone, but for now expect anywhere around 5-11 GMT. :)

Im about to get the game, so count me in ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Alright guys, we're starting Awesomenauts in about an hour! Add either Squirrel or myself if you wanna join in. There's no need to be there at the start of the game, since anyone can join in mid-game :)

TY

Ill be hosting Terraria in 2 hours from now if anyone wants to join :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I can't believe I missed Awesomenauts. D:

Heyyy if anyone's around, I can host today!

PC: Borderlands 2
PS3: Borderlands 1 & 2

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's 6:16 PM for me and I will be up until 1AM; I can start a room anytime. I'm hosting on and off until the New Year.

My PC version (no DLC) has these characters:
Siren level 41
Commando level 20
Siren level 17
Gunzerker Level 8

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alrighty, I'll be hosting some LoL matches soon! Summoner's Rift or ARAM. ;3
Tell me if you'd like to join so I'll add you in. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Alrighty, I'll be hosting some LoL matches soon! Summoner's Rift or ARAM. ;3
Tell me if you'd like to join so I'll add you in. <3

What do you mean by soon?
I might have time for 1 game :X

I'm signing up for League I guess :l

League of Legends NA server IGN: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48483838Charm Thief
League of Legends EUW server IGN: Kyuukon

Click the Summoner names to go to my lolking profiles. I'm a nublet on NA, barely level 7 and no champs xD and level 30 on EUW cause that's where I play most xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back